Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 44 Thought of the Day

44YOGearHead

Active member
Member
First as always, thank God for gear. When you run through plays and it's a wrap up drill and a try hard idiot trying to look good goes helmet to helmet with your son and he has to sit out the scrimmage it leaves you pissed the fuck off. If you're form tackling aka know how to tackle, helmet to helmet just shouldn't happen. Of course we're talking about some moron who shouldn't have even been tackling so fuck me with a bag of slippery dildos the size of my forearm. My son says the football IQ of a lot of these kids is stuck on stupid. Oh well, it is what it is. Yesterday, today and tomorrow no lifting, no scrimmage for my boy and a big go fuck yourself.
 
It's Saturday. Lift heavy.. Lift often.. No excuses. I'm going take shot tequila for ya.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Stuck at the campus bro. Playing the patient parents and waiting for son's gf to get here around 1pm. Good news is I woke at 4am thinking of my next blast.
 
Stuck at the campus bro. Playing the patient parents and waiting for son's gf to get here around 1pm. Good news is I woke at 4am thinking of my next blast.
I know the feeling of impatient! But I admit, have never been a big fan of football, but I can identify with other means! Am glad your son knows what he does. As a Medical Student, EMS/LMA and intern, I tire of how many people come to ER for doing stupid thing that get them hurt without knowing what they are doing! Am grateful to learn and know what I do, but it does not mean I want to put my skills to test as many times as I can or that new patients in Hospital is what I want! So if I can ask, at what dose is Tren cycle of yours?
 
Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Lolololololol! We all need that in some times!!
 
I know the feeling of impatient! But I admit, have never been a big fan of football, but I can identify with other means! Am glad your son knows what he does. As a Medical Student, EMS/LMA and intern, I tire of how many people come to ER for doing stupid thing that get them hurt without knowing what they are doing! Am grateful to learn and know what I do, but it does not mean I want to put my skills to test as many times as I can or that new patients in Hospital is what I want! So if I can ask, at what dose is Tren cycle of yours?

300mg per ml... the sweetness
 
Top Bottom