napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone ????

Dean

Ok good people of the isarms forum I'm currently doing sarms to get myself prepared for my first aas cycle next year so I'm trying to gather as much information as possible. I've watch a lot of videos and read a lot of threads and what I don't understand is the right dosing of testosterone ive been told I should start at 350ml per week and 250ml per week...so what would be the pro's and con's? now I've had a brief conversation with some guys on the forum and as far as I know you can bulk with 250ml and cut with 350ml depending on your diet but if that's the case why do people run 500ml. Know I imagine it's about tolerance and side effects but if anybody can send me a link or can explain this it would be highly appreciated or it could be a good idea for a future video for my gemelli himself.
Peace to you all

100-200mg is the range for therapeutic use. So 250mg is just beyond that. That is why most go with 350-400mg. That puts you at double the therapeutic dose. It's just common bro science to start at 350-500mg. Again like you said it's person to person so you have to really find out for yourself in the end.
Oh and you mistake ml for mg. Ml is the amount of liquid. Mg is the strength of the dose in that liquid. Like 200mg/ml.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Don't get into a "cut on this dose, bulk on this dose" concept. Irrelevant.

So your saying if I want to look ripped lower the test too??? And if I want to get swole dose it between 350mg and 500mg

I should just add that I'm not looking a lot of muscle gain Im looking more for recovery strenth and power as I do mma(I train and teach only) my fighting days are over and I was always natty

Ok good people of the isarms forum I'm currently doing sarms to get myself prepared for my first aas cycle next year so I'm trying to gather as much information as possible. I've watch a lot of videos and read a lot of threads and what I don't understand is the right dosing of testosterone ive been told I should start at 350ml per week and 250ml per week...so what would be the pro's and con's? now I've had a brief conversation with some guys on the forum and as far as I know you can bulk with 250ml and cut with 350ml depending on your diet but if that's the case why do people run 500ml. Know I imagine it's about tolerance and side effects but if anybody can send me a link or can explain this it would be highly appreciated or it could be a good idea for a future video for my gemelli himself.
Peace to you all

You really don't need to overthink anything man. Nothing out there is set in stone, but basically you always want to start at lower doses and work your way up a little. It makes absolutely no sense to start at 500mg when you can get the same gains at 350mg. There isn't going to be a significant difference between 250 and 350 a week either. You are talking an extra 100mg which makes little difference once you are at superphysiological levels.

Moral of the story is always use the smallest effective dose to reach the goal you are after

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

350mg per week is a good dose to assess your sensitivity and see if you're prone to any side effects. Just don't go over 500mg per week on your first cycle. Over 500 you start to get too many sides with no added benefits.

Like Rick said, more is not better. Always use the smallest effective dose which usually sits in that 350-500mg range.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So your saying if I want to look ripped lower the test too??? And if I want to get swole dose it between 350mg and 500mg

No, I'm 110% NOT saying that. Increased or decreased calories will be the big factor I determining bulk or cut....test dose does have it's place.

brother you are overthinking so hard, im shocked you don't have a headache, because i got one reading this... you can cut or bulk on most of these doses... if you get completely out of line and go with 750 to a gram then it would be more difficult to cut with all of the estrogen oonversion but DO NOT fall into that bull shit trap that you HAVE to run 500 mg etc... thats a crock of shit.. now 200 would be too low for a cycle itself but would be the top end for trt.. there are different scenarios and circumstances for everything.... with the goals you have, i would stick at 350 mg week... you also stated that you are looking for recovery, strength and power... you can run test with sarms and get all of this and more... i will give you the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=128&search=healing

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week...
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the information guys,I really appreciate it honestly. when I start I'm run gonna it at 350mg per week and I'll log what I feel like week by week and if I run in too any problems I'll get the help in need then.
Peace

Thanks for the information guys,I really appreciate it honestly. when I start I'm run gonna it at 350mg per week and I'll log what I feel like week by week and if I run in too any problems I'll get the help in need then.
Peace

Sounds good bro. 350 is a good dose that I'm sure will treat you well

Peace
I'm guessing you'll be running either cypionate or enanthate. Remember that it takes about 4 weeks or more for the blood levels to peak. Give it at least that long before you think you have to adjust your dosage.

Good luck bro! Keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Peace

350mg is MORE then enough bro

Top Bottom