napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone Enanthate,Deca Durabolin and Dianabol cycle

engorjaz

Dear Sir,I am an engineer by profession and i doing my exercise from 2 years regularly 6 days a week.Now i have decided to take steroids.My weight is 73kg and my height is 5'5'' and my age is 41 years.How will be the Testosterone Enanthate,Deca Durabolin and Dianabol cycle for 8 weeks.How much mg should i take all these to avoid from side effects as much as possible.And direct a pct for me after the cycle

Dear Sir,I am an engineer by profession and i doing my exercise from 2 years regularly 6 days a week.Now i have decided to take steroids.My weight is 73kg and my height is 5'5'' and my age is 41 years.How will be the Testosterone Enanthate,Deca Durabolin and Dianabol cycle for 8 weeks.How much mg should i take all these to avoid from side effects as much as possible.And direct a pct for me after the cycle
im sorry bro but three compounds on a first cycle is ridiculous... your first cycle should be test only but 2 years of training has not built a true foundation to just start using steroids either... thats not how it works and you are trying to turn a marathon into a sprint... you hneed to slow it down in a major way...

You need to build a proper foundation before you jump on steroids. 2 years training is nothing ... focus on your diet & training and maybe look into sarms, that are a lot safer

Top Bottom