Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Testosterone and Deca

Beswarp

New member
Hey Dylan long time follower and a big fan and also your friend on Facebook, I'm am doing a 14 week blast of Test and Decca. Now I have seen your video in your youtube channel where you recommend 400mg Test and Decca each, I was wondering if I can start of by doing 300mg of Test and Decca to start to gage tolerance, and adjust accordingly, since it will be my 1st time taking Decca. And thank you for your awesome work, I am a strength athlete and have on gear for 2 year's now, and your videos have been like a boon for me, I started training at 14 yrs of age and trained naturally until 31 yrs of age. I have blast and curse since I have another 3 yrs before I walk away from my sport, I am currently 33yrs of age. And because you and your videos I have gotten in touch with a specialist in my city who specializes in pct and blood work for athletes, I am residing in Montréal, Qc Canada. So sir from the button of my heart THANK YOU.
 
That's a smart approach to Deca brother starting out at 300mg isn't bad, but just remember it takes about 6 weeks to notice a strength increase. Also remember to have some cabergoline or prami to combat prolactin if the problem arises. Welcome to Isarms Beswarp if there anything you need just shoot me a PM

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders
 
You are on the right track with your dosing, but what is your full stats and goals here brother?
 
Top Bottom