napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

testosterone and deca

abarha10

Hello Dylan! Your videos are great on youtube I've almost watched most of your videos which I find so informative..
i have a question about doses and timing of this cycle, if I have test e which is 250mg/ml and deca 250mg/ml
How much cc's or ml should I inject on Saturdays and Tuesdays of each test e and deca?
Thanks for your help :')

What about your PCT and AI plus something to combat prolactin? Cause you will definitely need that as well.

But before all that, give us your stats: age, weight, bf% and goal...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hello Dylan! Your videos are great on youtube I've almost watched most of your videos which I find so informative..
i have a question about doses and timing of this cycle, if I have test e which is 250mg/ml and deca 250mg/ml
How much cc's or ml should I inject on Saturdays and Tuesdays of each test e and deca?
impossible to answer without knowing more about you... age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals? you need to watch this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSPOMqSO46w&t=43s

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Dosages are dependent on a lot of factors. What is your stats, expereince, and goals?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom