napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Prop + Tren Ace Blast Question

CH015

Hello Dylan, I have some questions concerning my current test/tren blast (started cruising+blasting earlier this year):

In my cruise I was taking:
240 mg Test. E. per week
25 mg Aromasin 2x per week
500 iu hCG 2x per week

Blood results during cruise:
Total Testosterone: 835 ng/dL (which seems quite normal, probably the Test. E. is slightly underdosed)
Estradiol: 10.9 pg/mL (seems ok too)

Now this blast I am taking:
100 mg Tren P. EOD
100 mg Tren Ace EOD
25 mg Aromasin 3x per week
500 iu hCG 2x per week

Blood results during blast (tested 4 weeks in):
Total Testosterone: 1154 ng/dL (not nearly as high as I would expect during a cycle/blast)
Estradiol: 109 pg/mL (quite a strong increase compared to the increase in Total T)

Now looking at my testosterone level, I am quite sure the Test P. is underdosed. I am considering bumping it to 100 mg ED (probably not really 100 mg, but at least inject 1 ml ED).
Also the strong increase in estradiol suprises me, especially since I did increase my Aromasin intake to 3x per week. Could this increase in estradiol be a false measurement caused by the Tren?

Last edited:
How long after injection did you test? At 100mg eod it's a 350mg per week dose and while I do agree it should probsbly be a little higher I don't think it's terribly off. I certainly don't see the sense in doubling your dosage. That's absurd. I can see raising it to possibly 150mg eod but not 100mg ed

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You're right, raising to 150 mg EOD is probably a better idea. I was tested around 11.00 pm while I had to inject in the evening that same day, so it makes sense that my testosterone was relatively low at the time I was tested. However, I have seen people reporting T-levels of 3000-4000 a week after their injection (of 500-600 mg Test. E.), so I still think my level is way too low for a blast.

You're right, raising to 150 mg EOD is probably a better idea. I was tested around 11.00 pm while I had to inject in the evening that same day, so it makes sense that my testosterone was relatively low at the time I was tested. However, I have seen people reporting T-levels of 3000-4000 a week after their injection (of 500-600 mg Test. E.), so I still think my level is way too low for a blast.
Like I said, keep in mind that your dose is only 350mg per week and not 500-600. Testing before injection would also keep your numbers on the lower side. Your test may be dosed more adequately than you think

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you should be right around 7 times over your dosing.. for example... i am running 350 mg week of test cyp from robolics and my levels came back at 2490 which is SPOT on to where it should be... your way off on yours... when you ran 240 week and only had levels at 835 then yeah, its not good, nor is your second value... you need a new source in a major way

So how about the estrogen levels then? I still don't get how they increased so much, or could it purely be a false reading caused by tren?

So how about the estrogen levels then? I still don't get how they increased so much, or could it purely be a false reading caused by tren?
there you go... or you could be severely prone to estrogen... clearly there was test there, it was just underdosed... it could be either of the two

If I was that prone, estrogen levels would have been higher during my cruise as well right? I guess (although I don't like 'guessing' here) it's the tren then, will keep an eye on it. Thanks a lot for your input, much appreciated.

Top Bottom