napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Prop + Tbol/Sarms

Cglhut

Stats:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 180
BF%: 14%
Years of experience: 10 years (have been into power lifting/training since a young age)
Bench: 345lbs
Squat: 410lbs
Clean: 305lbs

Hey guys, I would like to start this thread out by saying I don't plan on cycling for a few more years, just have been doing a bunch of research. First cycle I plan on doing a basic Test only cycle. But Test and Tbol/Sarms will most likely be my second. With that being said I had a question about running test prop with Tbol/Sarms. I know Dylan covered running Test e with Tbol/Sarms but I was curious of how to set up the cycle with Prop. I was thinking something along the lines of this:

5-12 test prop 100mg eod
5-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
5-11 tbol 60 mg day
5-11 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm leaning more towards test prop for my future cycles because I'd prefer to get in and out. Also read that prop is better for hairloss since it's usually ran 6-8 weeks. What's your thoughts on maybe running the prop for 6 weeks and run it lower around TRT levels just as a test base then relying on the tbol and sarms for my LBM gains? This cycle is more geared to putting on Muscle while losing fat, so more for a recomp. What's your thoughts?

noone is going to advise you to use steroids at your age... i will give you this, you have done your research properly and thats great to see but you are far too young for steroid use brother...

noone is going to advise you to use steroids at your age... i will give you this, you have done your research properly and thats great to see but you are far too young for steroid use brother...
I think you misunderstood my thread, I don't plan on cycling until I'm at least 25. I plan on doing sarm runs until then. This was just a question about a future cycle. I've been doing a ton of research and will continue to until I'm ready to cycle, but hadn't found much info on test prop with tbol, let a lone any info with combining them with sarms.

i understand that but thats YEARS away and so it makes no sense to even discuss it.. i get it bro, im not a fucking moron here, i do this daily for thousands of people...

Learning how compounds work together is part of learning and researching, I've already researched and learned about all the "basics" if you will. Now I'm focusing on the different steroid profiles, how they work together, what's normal dosages, etc. You can believe that I'm "trying to pull a fast one on you" if you'd like, but I've done enough research to know taking steroids at my age is not only unintelligent but dangerous as well. As much as I'd love to run a cycle right now my HPTA system isn't something I want to throw out of wack. With that being said, if you could answer my questions about test prop and hairloss, and your thoughts on running test at Trt levels and relying on an oral and sarms for gains that would be awesome Dylan.

Last edited:
Well bro, you have a lot of years to research this so I'm not sure why the hurry this moment. I'm not going to go into any details because of your age, but I will say that if you are prone to hair loss steroids will complicate it. That's just the way it goes....and using test as a base at TRT levels while using sarms for gains is incredibly effctive. Dylan has done video on sarms with TRT whch is basically what that is

Top Bottom