napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test/EQ/Anavar Cycle Advice Please

ZeroToHero

Hey guys! New to this forum, but came over from Evo. I started my next cycle today and just wanted some advice to make sure I'm doing everything right.

A couple things I'll say before I lay out my cycle. I am a competitive CrossFitter and I am taking this cycle for performance benefits only. Endurance and Strength. My cycle is Test Cyp/EQ at 500mg/600mg and a 6 week kick start of Anavar at 50-60mg a day. I know what you are thinking, but I have actually taken anavar before and had no problems at all during my conditioning sessions when I took 3-5mg of Taurine. I guess genetically I do pretty well with back and calf pumps. Definitely will be taking loads of Taurine tho. So I'm hoping the 6 weeks of Anavar will give me some good strength gains to start the cycle off with.

Stats:
Height: 6 1'
Weight: 200
BF: 7.08%

Cycle:
Week 1-6 Anavar 50-60mg/day
Week 1-12 Test Cyp/EQ at 500/600 injecting 2x per week

On Cycle Support:
Week 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg/ED
Week 1-4 HCGenerate
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu/week
Week 12-14 HCG 1000iu/week
Week 8-12 GW-501516

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Raloxifene 50/50/30/30
Aromasin 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
Ostarine 4 weeks

I am taking 12.5mg Aromasin every day while on cycle because I am gyno prone. I'd also like to keep the water retention to a minimum. My questions are:

1) Is it a good idea to take HCGenerate the first 4 weeks and then finish 4-14 with HCG as I've laid out?
2) Should I continue Aromasin through the start of my PCT? Or should I drop it for a few weeks while I take the SERMs and then add it back in for 4 weeks so it runs over the SERMs by a few weeks?
3) What is a good PCT dosage for Ostarine?

ZeroToHero said:
Hey guys! New to this forum, but came over from Evo. I started my next cycle today and just wanted some advice to make sure I'm doing everything right.

A couple things I'll say before I lay out my cycle. I am a competitive CrossFitter and I am taking this cycle for performance benefits only. Endurance and Strength. My cycle is Test Cyp/EQ at 500mg/600mg and a 6 week kick start of Anavar at 50-60mg a day. I know what you are thinking, but I have actually taken anavar before and had no problems at all during my conditioning sessions when I took 3-5mg of Taurine. I guess genetically I do pretty well with back and calf pumps. Definitely will be taking loads of Taurine tho. So I'm hoping the 6 weeks of Anavar will give me some good strength gains to start the cycle off with.

Stats:

Cycle:

On Cycle Support:
Week 1-4 HCGenerate
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu/week
Week 8-12 GW-501516

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Raloxifene 50/50/30/30
Ostarine 4 weeks

I am taking 12.5mg Aromasin every day while on cycle because I am gyno prone. I'd also like to keep the water retention to a minimum. My questions are:

1) Is it a good idea to take HCGenerate the first 4 weeks and then finish 4-14 with HCG as I've laid out?
2) Should I continue Aromasin through the start of my PCT? Or should I drop it for a few weeks while I take the SERMs and then add it back in for 4 weeks so it runs over the SERMs by a few weeks?

fuck me bro... please don't tell me you bought sarms from sarms1 too? they already got you on the hcgenerate, fuck...

Your gonna wanna run that EQ 16 weeks... 12 is cutting it short

DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

Stats:

Cycle:

On Cycle Support:
Week 1-4 HCGenerate
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu/week
Week 8-12 GW-501516

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Raloxifene 50/50/30/30
Ostarine 4 weeks

fuck me bro... please don't tell me you bought sarms from sarms1 too? they already got you on the hcgenerate, fuck...

Well shit, the HCGenerate yes, but that's because you always talked about how great it is on Evo! lol....I actually haven't bought any Sarms yet. When I saw that you left it made me nervous. Did you find out that they are just putting empty fillers in their supplements or something?

ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

Stats:

Cycle:

On Cycle Support:
Week 1-4 HCGenerate
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu/week
Week 8-12 GW-501516

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Raloxifene 50/50/30/30
Ostarine 4 weeks

Well shit, the HCGenerate yes, but that's because you always talked about how great it is on Evo! lol....I actually haven't bought any Sarms yet. When I saw that you left it made me nervous. Did you find out that they are just putting empty fillers in their supplements or something?
Hcgenerate is a decent product but what they with price inflation is despicable... Sarms1 is selling underdosed and/or counterfeit garbage amongst who knows what else... I found out about fake reviews, logs etc... Thats why im not there bro... Im glad you found your way over here... So what exactly do you have on hand? Love your screen name by the way!

ZeroToHero said:

Stats:

Cycle:

On Cycle Support:
Week 1-4 HCGenerate
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu/week
Week 8-12 GW-501516

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Raloxifene 50/50/30/30
Ostarine 4 weeks

Your stats are almost like mine except I am 6.2.Oh and fucking 66 years old...left that out. I have done a cycle like you have here, but the pisser is that right around 12 weeks is when you feel like you can kick ass. I had no info then, but I told myself I would not stop at 12 weeks. I sotpped when I felt the cycle was not being productive. That was week 17. So if you like var then go ahead.I didnt do var but did primo. You like eq then pay attention to how you feel at week 12. Then every week after week 12 check to see how you feel before you inject again. You may go up to 18 weeks...but shut it down then Ok?

DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

Stats:

Cycle:

On Cycle Support:
Week 1-4 HCGenerate
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu/week
Week 8-12 GW-501516

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Raloxifene 50/50/30/30
Ostarine 4 weeks

Hcgenerate is a decent product but what they with price inflation is despicable... Sarms1 is selling underdosed and/or counterfeit garbage amongst who knows what else... I found out about fake reviews, logs etc... Thats why im not there bro... Im glad you found your way over here... So what exactly do you have on hand? Love your screen name by the way!

Thanks! It was the name of my punk band back in High School lol. We were terrible. Anyways

I'm glad I found my way over here as well! What I have on hand is everything except the Ostarine and GW. I've always used GeoPeptides for my PCT stuff and it seems to be great quality every time. I had a bad gyno flare up on my last cycle and I took their Raloxifene I had on hand and upped my AI dose to 25mg, and it went away in about a week!

Could you let me know what you think about those three questions I wrote at the bottom of my post? And lastly, do you have a better source to buy SARMS from?

drb_iac said:
ZeroToHero said:

Stats:

Cycle:

On Cycle Support:
Week 1-4 HCGenerate
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu/week
Week 8-12 GW-501516

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Raloxifene 50/50/30/30
Ostarine 4 weeks

Your stats are almost like mine except I am 6.2.Oh and fucking 66 years old...left that out. I have done a cycle like you have here, but the pisser is that right around 12 weeks is when you feel like you can kick ass. I had no info then, but I told myself I would not stop at 12 weeks. I sotpped when I felt the cycle was not being productive. That was week 17. So if you like var then go ahead.I didnt do var but did primo. You like eq then pay attention to how you feel at week 12. Then every week after week 12 check to see how you feel before you inject again. You may go up to 18 weeks...but shut it down then Ok?

Hmmm alright then. That is solid advice. I have enough gear on hand to stretch it to 14 weeks I think. I may order two more vials of test and EQ then just to be sure. Because you are definitely right, if I am loving the way I'm feeling at week 12, it would be nice to have the gear on hand to keep going and not just be forced to end the cycle.

ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

Stats:

Cycle:

On Cycle Support:
Week 1-4 HCGenerate
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu/week
Week 8-12 GW-501516

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Raloxifene 50/50/30/30
Ostarine 4 weeks

Thanks! It was the name of my punk band back in High School lol. We were terrible. Anyways

I'm glad I found my way over here as well! What I have on hand is everything except the Ostarine and GW. I've always used GeoPeptides for my PCT stuff and it seems to be great quality every time. I had a bad gyno flare up on my last cycle and I took their Raloxifene I had on hand and upped my AI dose to 25mg, and it went away in about a week!

Could you let me know what you think about those three questions I wrote at the bottom of my post? And lastly, do you have a better source to buy SARMS from?

The best way to run HCG is to use it the last few weeks of your cycle only and while esters are clearing. Then discontinue it before the start of PCT

As for PCT here is the protocol I recommend

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED
MK-2866 25mg Ed

As for the sarms source, we have a GREAT source on this forum which is the best sarms I have ever encountered. Their quality and service is second to none. They are also running some sweet sales this month

Check them out at www.pureessencesarms.com

RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

Stats:

Cycle:

On Cycle Support:
Week 1-4 HCGenerate
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu/week
Week 8-12 GW-501516

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Raloxifene 50/50/30/30
Ostarine 4 weeks

The best way to run HCG is to use it the last few weeks of your cycle only and while esters are clearing. Then discontinue it before the start of PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED
MK-2866 25mg Ed

As for the sarms source, we have a GREAT source on this forum which is the best sarms I have ever encountered. Their quality and service is second to none. They are also running some sweet sales this month

Check them out at http://www.pureessencesarms.com

That's what I'm debating about. In the past I've just used HCG as a two week blast before PCT starts. But lately I've been reading a lot about the benefits of not letting your natural LH production crash by taking HCG throughout. In your experience, is there any real difference or benefit to this?

And also, thanks for the sarms source. I will check them out

ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

Stats:

Cycle:

On Cycle Support:
Week 1-4 HCGenerate
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu/week
Week 8-12 GW-501516

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Raloxifene 50/50/30/30
Ostarine 4 weeks

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED
MK-2866 25mg Ed

That's what I'm debating about. In the past I've just used HCG as a two week blast before PCT starts. But lately I've been reading a lot about the benefits of not letting your natural LH production crash by taking HCG throughout. In your experience, is there any real difference or benefit to this?

If you use HCG throughout the cycle it becomes counterproductive and actually causes more harm than good. You NEVER want to overuse HCG and run it too long. That's why you use it as a kickstart to PCT only

RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero":29nwird3][quote="DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

Stats:

Cycle:

On Cycle Support:
Week 1-4 HCGenerate
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu/week
Week 8-12 GW-501516

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Raloxifene 50/50/30/30
Ostarine 4 weeks

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED
MK-2866 25mg Ed

Check them out at http://www.pureessencesarms.com[/quote:29nwird3]

If you use HCG throughout the cycle it becomes counterproductive and actually causes more harm than good. You NEVER want to overuse HCG and run it too long. That's why you use it as a kickstart to PCT only

Alright then, I will trust you on that. What dosage do you recommend for a two week kickstart then? 500iu 2x per week? Or would it be better to do 1000iu 2x per week?

ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

Stats:

Cycle:

On Cycle Support:
Week 1-4 HCGenerate
Week 4-12 HCG 500iu/week
Week 8-12 GW-501516

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Raloxifene 50/50/30/30
Ostarine 4 weeks

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED
MK-2866 25mg Ed

here's the problem... by using hcg too long, inevitably you are crashing and i'll explain... over time, not only do you desensitize to hcg, making it far less effective but it is mimicking your lh and fsh production just as test does when you are on cycle, which ultimately suppresses it... when you mimick like this, your body produces in mass amounts and when you stop, it forgets how to produce, thus causing suppression... if you hit hcg at the right time for the right period of time, it jumpstarts your lh and fsh without over doing it and causing it to suppress and it leads into pct at the right heights and can then already be jumpstarted to coincide with your pct that gets it back on track... over doing it just completely makes things go haywire, causes suppression, amongst other issues like estrogen increases etc... its a very bad thing bro...

run it 1000 ius week the last four weeks leading to pct... 500 ius twice a week

DylanGemelli said:
here's the problem... by using hcg too long, inevitably you are crashing and i'll explain... over time, not only do you desensitize to hcg, making it far less effective but it is mimicking your lh and fsh production just as test does when you are on cycle, which ultimately suppresses it... when you mimick like this, your body produces in mass amounts and when you stop, it forgets how to produce, thus causing suppression... if you hit hcg at the right time for the right period of time, it jumpstarts your lh and fsh without over doing it and causing it to suppress and it leads into pct at the right heights and can then already be jumpstarted to coincide with your pct that gets it back on track... over doing it just completely makes things go haywire, causes suppression, amongst other issues like estrogen increases etc... its a very bad thing bro...

Makes perfect sense. I've heard a lot of guys explain that before (in much less detail). I will stick to normal HCG protocol as you've laid out. Thanks for the great advice as usual Dylan.

Do you think it is a good idea to take HCGenerate throughout my cycle to keep natural shutdown to a minimum? Or simply add it in as my natural test booster in PCT?

ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:

Makes perfect sense. I've heard a lot of guys explain that before (in much less detail). I will stick to normal HCG protocol as you've laid out. Thanks for the great advice as usual Dylan.

Do you think it is a good idea to take HCGenerate throughout my cycle to keep natural shutdown to a minimum? Or simply add it in as my natural test booster in PCT?

either way is fine... i would probably just save it for pct... your hcg blast right before will be plenty bro

Top Bottom