napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test e first cycle advice

I have got down to 8-10% multiple times and I can tell you I don't like it lol , I don't feel well. 10-15% is really my sweet spot. So could I complete, maybe. Again I respect those guys/gals I don't know if I got what it takes. I can diet and train. That's easy. Just don't like the way it makes me feel.

I have a question for Dylan or anyone who can help while I'm here, is there a particular reason one person can get a muscle pump very easily? I mean I always take a pre that's not the case, I can go in the mirror flex a few rounds cold upon waking up and I can get a pretty good pump, one set of 20 push-ups and My chest shoulders and arms are pumped. Doesn't happen everywhere just chest shoulders and arms. I have to work for a back/legs pump.
Pumps are dependant on a number of things. Fluid intake, carbs, electrolyte balance, etc...

Pumps are dependant on a number of things. Fluid intake, carbs, electrolyte balance, etc...

I get them easy brother, lifted my son overhead yesterday and walked through the house with him. Probably did this 2-3 times over a 10 minute period, I had veins and a crazy pump in my front delts. Guess it's a good thing I just always been curious. Drink 1-1.5 gallon of water a day. Carbs depend on bodyparts being trained. Also to mention he's only 28 pounds lol

I get them easy brother, lifted my son overhead yesterday and walked through the house with him. Probably did this 2-3 times over a 10 minute period, I had veins and a crazy pump in my front delts. Guess it's a good thing I just always been curious. Drink 1-1.5 gallon of water a day. Carbs depend on bodyparts being trained. Also to mention he's only 28 pounds lol

If you are getting adequate hydration, sodium, and carb intake is enough to keep your muscles full, pumps will come pretty easy. When I'm that way I can get a pump doing about anything.

Need some advice big time guys , second pin was yesterday, I ended up going with test cyp once a week 250mg per pin. So I'm two injections in and need some advice. Everything going smooth. Afraid all these years of nothin. Wife pins and aspirates and I slowly inject lol. Got a call yesterday that I'll probably be hired with the police department next week. Been trying to get on for two years had no clue it was about to happen but mannn am I excited. My dream job honestly. Here lies the problem. September 10 and oct 1 are when the two academies start, I'll be Going to one or the other. Both 12 weeks in length. Will be up there sun-thurs. Guys I need advice. I could pin and run this cycle 20 weeks through academy and then run pct but I just don't see that being safe for a first cycle. In stressful academy environment last thing I need is high estrogen or dumped test levels. I really want to come off. NOW. My question is pct for such a short cycle what shall I do?

Need some advice big time guys , second pin was yesterday, I ended up going with test cyp once a week 250mg per pin. So I'm two injections in and need some advice. Everything going smooth. Afraid all these years of nothin. Wife pins and aspirates and I slowly inject lol. Got a call yesterday that I'll probably be hired with the police department next week. Been trying to get on for two years had no clue it was about to happen but mannn am I excited. My dream job honestly. Here lies the problem. September 10 and oct 1 are when the two academies start, I'll be Going to one or the other. Both 12 weeks in length. Will be up there sun-thurs. Guys I need advice. I could pin and run this cycle 20 weeks through academy and then run pct but I just don't see that being safe for a first cycle. In stressful academy environment last thing I need is high estrogen or dumped test levels. I really want to come off. NOW. My question is pct for such a short cycle what shall I do?

I think it's smart to just come off until academy is over. Good call. It's good that you've only done two pins, because at this point I'd say no pct required bro.

That's what I was wondering if I ever needed one or would I be safe , because I have the goods if I do need pct. I'll just save it. Thanks so much.

Policeman's salary and pension for life vs. one cycle now?

This is an easy decision.

Hey thanks to everyone. Seriously, I appreciate the support and the answers. I'm comfortable knowing advice is coming from people who know unlike myself on my first cycle. Ez e I agree brother. Worth the career I can do this later.

Question guys this just hit me. The third pin was supposed to be yesterday. As we talked about I did not pin have started backing off of my aromasin also. Question though. Academy's either September 10 or October 10. Not sure yet. What if I ran the 12 weeks in the academy and start pct directly after. Is there any benefit to this or would the adverse effects be to much. Muscle pumps on long runs and all the pt? Or is that not an issue with low does 250/week test cyp? Only issue I see is I'm there from Sunday at noon to Thursday at 5pm then come home not sure how I would dose aromasin. If this isn't a viable option I'll take it as a no I just thought about the benefits of not losing my size from alllll the cardio. They give you 3 meals a day. I'm guessing 2k to 2500 calories and that's if I stuff myself in the 5 minutes they give me to eat lol. Again this may not be possible it's just a thought I had. If not I'll wait til I come out.

your pct cannot start until 2 weeks after your last pin with a long ester or you will not recovery properly because your esters do not have enough time to clear...

Yes sir, I actually knew that part from researching this site , sorry for not clarifying I didn't mean I would start pct immediately I was just meaning after academy I would start pct either way is fine with me. Just was curious about the muscle saving effects I hate to lose a years worth of gains up there lol 10 pounds of weight loss is a ton to me lol

This one is a no brainer brother. When I started the Sheriff's Academy at 25, I had been training for four years and was a solid 190lbs. After five months, and what seemed like hundreds of hours of PT, I graduated at a puny 160lbs. I was bummed, but not once did I ever consider NOT going because of losing gains. And guess what, I got them all back within a few years. I actually got hired on with a guy who was a bodybuilder on gear. He stayed in the academy for a week, then the dumbass quit because he didn't want to lose all his gains. I bet today he regrets that decision

Oh absolutely brother. It's my dream here. I don't care how much I lose I was just thinkin about a way to save gains , but better safe then sorry. No way this deters me at all brother I'm ready to go. Are you still an LEO? Appreciate your service either way and good to know my gains will come back. I'm sure after 6 years my muscle memory will be solid.

Oh absolutely brother. It's my dream here. I don't care how much I lose I was just thinkin about a way to save gains , but better safe then sorry. No way this deters me at all brother I'm ready to go. Are you still an LEO? Appreciate your service either way and good to know my gains will come back. I'm sure after 6 years my muscle memory will be solid.

Thank you. Idk what academy you're going to, but I went through the LASD academy and they eased up on the PT toward the end. I was able to get in a few good weeks of training before graduation. Retired medically a few year ago due to an injury during SWAT training. Now I collect a pretty sweet lifetime benefit and just train...life is good, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom