napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E 250mg every 5 days

Re: RE: Re: Test E 250mg every 5 days

DylanGemelli said:
cbbram said:
Rick / Dylan... What's your advice for every 5 days? Do you think it would help lower sides for a first timer? Or should I just stick with the 250mg twice a week? And why?

What I would do is do a schedule of Monday and Friday for example... between 125 and 175 each injection... keep it between 250-350 per week... trust me, you can make extremely nice gains on this amount... we can add a few things like proviron, perhaps a sarm or two etc... but that's all you need to make some very nice gains man
What would Proviron be helpful for?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Test E 250mg every 5 days

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
"cbbram" said:
Rick / Dylan... What's your advice for every 5 days? Do you think it would help lower sides for a first timer? Or should I just stick with the 250mg twice a week? And why?

What I would do is do a schedule of Monday and Friday for example... between 125 and 175 each injection... keep it between 250-350 per week... trust me, you can make extremely nice gains on this amount... we can add a few things like proviron, perhaps a sarm or two etc... but that's all you need to make some very nice gains man
Libido, hardness, vascularity. It doesn't offering anything for gains at all, but is a nice cycle add on. I've used it and it was OK, but I personally prefer masteron instead. Some guys love the stuff though

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Test E 250mg every 5 days

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"cbbram" said:

Libido, hardness, vascularity. It doesn't offering anything for gains at all, but is a nice cycle add on. I've used it and it was OK, but I personally prefer masteron instead. Some guys love the stuff though
I'm just wondering if Proviron would increase my chances for acne which I'm desperately trying to avoid...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Test E 250mg every 5 days

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"cbbram" said:

I'm just wondering if Proviron would increase my chances for acne which I'm desperately trying to avoid...
It's too hard to say, but all AAS can cause acne. Everyone responds to things differently

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Test E 250mg every 5 days

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"cbbram" said:

It's too hard to say, but all AAS can cause acne. Everyone responds to things differently
Yeah I think I'll just go with Test E first time around so I'll know for sure... I don't want too many variables.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Test E 250mg every 5 days

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"cbbram" said:

Yeah I think I'll just go with Test E first time around so I'll know for sure... I don't want too many variables.
That's a good call for a first cycle

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Test E 250mg every 5 days

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
cbbram said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"cbbram" said:

Thats a very nice approach... I completely respect that brother and I really like how you are approaching this

Most of the time acne comes out due to hormonal swings. If you are on ai from the start it should control it easily. I only break out if i run out of ai during cycle for a week or so. Then as soon as im back on its gone

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Most of the time acne comes out due to hormonal swings. If you are on ai from the start it should control it easily. I only break out if i run out of ai during cycle for a week or so. Then as soon as im back on its gone

PHURIOUS PHARMA
That's very reassuring... Should I start my AI the very first day?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Test E 250mg every 5 days

DylanGemelli said:
cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"cbbram" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"cbbram" said:

Thats a very nice approach... I completely respect that brother and I really like how you are approaching this
Thanks brother I appreciate it... Couldn't do it without you guys

PHURIOUS said:
Yes. What r u using adex or masin?

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I will be using Aromasin 12.5mg...

cbbram said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
That's very reassuring... Should I start my AI the very first day?

Always start your AI from day one man. Aromasin 12.5mg EOD. It definitely can help with acne, but it doesn't mean it will prevent it. When taking in superphysiological levels of hormones, it is just more likely, AI or not. For me it generally dissipates as your body gets used to the hormone levels, then comes back again for a while when you come off from the change in levels again

OP....id do something like 300mg a wk. 12.5mg e3d on the stane and let it ride. Get bloods 6wks in and adjust from there.

I think you have things nice and dialed in bro... chances are very low that you would experience acne with proviron use however anything is possible, even test could cause it but the way you are dosing things and going about it, i would be surprised if you had any issues...

Top Bottom