napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test cyp. When does it kick in?

Ltrevino

I'm sure this has been talked about many many times... done some research and it's seems highly debated.. just wondering when u will start feeling the effects of it.. second pin of the week today.. thanks guys

Everyone's different.Most notice it around the 4 week mark.My libido improved with the first pin though.

Bout 3 weeks. Some faster some slower but trust me you will know. You have more stamina and that weight u used to struggle with now feels so light. Lol first cycle is the bes

I'm sure this has been talked about many many times... done some research and it's seems highly debated.. just wondering when u will start feeling the effects of it.. second pin of the week today.. thanks guys
It hits peak around 4 weeks in, which is where you really start seeing the benefits, though you can have some benefits earlier than that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It hits peak around 4 weeks in, which is where you really start seeing the benefits, though you can have some benefits earlier than that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

+1 It's going to be slightly different for everyone but what Rick said is generally the average of what you can expect.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

I notice on the first pin.The difference between cyp and prop is the prop will wear off in a week or so and the cyp will stay around for 2 or 3 weeks .I use prop every day and cyp on Mondays only.

I notice on the first pin.The difference between cyp and prop is the prop will wear off in a week or so and the cyp will stay around for 2 or 3 weeks .I use prop every day and cyp on Mondays only.

Is the prop faster absorbing or something or just the shorter esther makes it more responsive?I could never get into that.I'd hate the pin every single day.

Thanks guys doing 200mg twice a week.. 12 week cycle.. could have swore my first pin that next my aggression went up in gym already lol it was prolly just mental.. but was just curious when it's really fully there..

I could go every other day but hell it just keeps everything as well balanced as possible.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Libido was noticeably stronger in the first to second week, but around the 5th week, I was seeing big changes in the mirror and in the gym.

My first pin libdo was there and 4-5th week I noticed the vascularity and muscular effects.

Top Bottom