napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Cyp - Post cycle test levels q

billbobby

Hello all. I am currently running 500mg/week test cyp and Tbol (Tbol only 1st 4). My question is post last test injection
of the cycle, how long until my bloods back to "normal"? ---normal TRT blood test level about 800 --- I need to do a TRT Dr blood test some time after so trying to
work out the timing so bloods not coming back too high. Thanks much for the help bros....

Almost a month. Well here lies the problem with that. Even tho the cyp might be out of your system your HPTA levels will be fucked, which will then bring questions to your doctors mind.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Hello all. I am currently running 500mg/week test cyp and Tbol (Tbol only 1st 4). My question is post last test injection
of the cycle, how long until my bloods back to "normal"? ---normal TRT blood test level about 800 --- I need to do a TRT Dr blood test some time after so trying to
work out the timing so bloods not coming back too high. Thanks much for the help bros....
I'm assuming you mean how long it takes for your bloods to show your normal trt test levels and nothing extra. If that's the case, it's going to tale about a month after using test Cypionate

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks guys. Yes, I am asking about test levels. HPTA levels, I am not so much concerned with (I know what you are saying, just that this place/Dr kinda
a quack and just looks at test and estro for 99% of time.). Yes, been on TRT test cyp 200mg/week for last year - love it.

yes, you MUST wait sufficient time... i would push it a week after a month to be sure bro... while we have a general and normal protocol, sometimes its best to be safe than sorry so i would wait that extra week...

Top Bottom