napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TB-500

J.D.

At a recent competition I slightly tore my brachialis, and I have been through this before. Its an obnoxiously slow healer. I've heard good things about TB-500 and its anti-inflammatory properties. Has anyone here used this peptide with good results? What was your dosing protocol? I have a couple more upcoming OLY competitions and want to get past this ASAP. Sooner or later I will just stick with bodybuilding because I keep wrecking myself with this olympic stuff, but its like crack. I keep coming back to it.

Just found that TB has 8-15 day Half Life... If you are WADA tested, I would stay away. Detection window could be several months.

RunningGuyNY said:
Just found that TB has 8-15 day Half Life... If you are WADA tested, I would stay away. Detection window could be several months.

bro, there's not too many people anywhere that are wada tested...

J.D. said:
At a recent competition I slightly tore my brachialis, and I have been through this before. Its an obnoxiously slow healer. I've heard good things about TB-500 and its anti-inflammatory properties. Has anyone here used this peptide with good results? What was your dosing protocol? I have a couple more upcoming OLY competitions and want to get past this ASAP. Sooner or later I will just stick with bodybuilding because I keep wrecking myself with this olympic stuff, but its like crack. I keep coming back to it.

mk-2866, lgd-4033 and tb-500 is an ultra healing stack... tb on its own is good but it comes nowhere near running the three... its also very difficult to get real quality tb-500... when you see the very low price on it, chances are that its not what it is described...

DylanGemelli said:
J.D. said:

mk-2866, lgd-4033 and tb-500 is an ultra healing stack... tb on its own is good but it comes nowhere near running the three... its also very difficult to get real quality tb-500... when you see the very low price on it, chances are that its not what it is described...

Agreed. The stack of MK, LGD, and TB500 would be the most effective way to go for sure. Incredibly powerful for healing and recovery purposes

DylanGemelli and Rick Rock Thanks for the advice. I have used LGD and MK in the past and I love the stuff. I will add it along with the TB-500. Hopefully the peptides I ordered will be good quality and I will try pure essence this time for the Sarms.

5 mg per week TB-500
10mg LGD
25mg MK

J.D. said:
DylanGemelli and Rick Rock Thanks for the advice. I have used LGD and MK in the past and I love the stuff. I will add it along with the TB-500. Hopefully the peptides I ordered will be good quality and I will try pure essence this time for the Sarms.

5 mg per week TB-500
10mg LGD
25mg MK

SPOT ON BROTHER... that looks perfect... 12 weeks of your sarms and just stay on tb... after 12 weeks of sarms and then a mini pct, stay on tb, take 2-3 weeks off and then jump back on... Pure Essence will give you the very best quality you can find brother... you will definitely see mega enhanced recovery... the sale is going on for a few more days as well!

J.D. said:

5 mg per week TB-500
10mg LGD
25mg MK

Very nice! That sounds like a great plan to me buddy :)

Ive healed up a pretty bad shoulder with Tb 500, and it has lots of benefits too. 2MG a week for 6 weeks was good for me. But definitely interested in the SARMS stack.

Jonc316 said:
Ive healed up a pretty bad shoulder with Tb 500, and it has lots of benefits too. 2MG a week for 6 weeks was good for me. But definitely interested in the SARMS stack.

Sarms would enhance that considerably for sure

Jonc316 said:

Yes, Mk, LGD and TB-500 is a very strong healing stack and you will find this FAR more enhanced than a tb only cycle

v1hyp said:
Just to clarify, would Tb be useful in healing a couple of Shoulder Labrum Tears?

it will help speed up recovery but it won't magically heal it... those are severe injuries... the stack of mk, lgd and tb would enhance it to a far higher extent...

SpikedEggnog said:
Source for TB-500?

that's part of the reason i quit using it because its so hit and miss... im working on getting in the ear of pure essence about this because i think putting this in a healing stack option with mk-2866, lgd, mk677 and tb would be the ultra healer without having to use hgh whatsoever... would that not be a sick stack option to purchase?

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Source for TB-500?

that's part of the reason i quit using it because its so hit and miss... im working on getting in the ear of pure essence about this because i think putting this in a healing stack option with mk-2866, lgd, mk677 and tb would be the ultra healer without having to use hgh whatsoever... would that not be a sick stack option to purchase?

yeah dude definitely MK and TB i could use for my knee

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Source for TB-500?

yeah dude definitely MK and TB i could use for my knee

i'll write you up a sick protocol when all is in stock but they would definitely help you... we can tweak it to your goals from everything etc... 677 will be something you absolutely love

Top Bottom