napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TB-500: Should it be taken?

Haha I DON'T think you'd recommend stuff to hurt people. Not after seeing how zero-100 you get when people mention tren on a first cycle! Ill be sticking with the info here. Just to say, a guy a few weeks ago before I hopped on here told me to run dbol only, no test, and nolv for a first cycle. I quickly went to somebody I trusted and they said that was dumb and dangerous like you said. They said if anything, it's test only first, buts sarms are far and away going to be safer and that physically I wasn't ready to pin anyway. In my head I said "Holy crap, thats what Dylan said in his vids"
i get accused of being a pussy by some guys because i do things far safer and moderate but you know what, they are the true pussies for advising others to harm themselves because they want to drag others into the same shit they are in... i will always shoot you straight brother... always, you can count on that... it might not be what you want to hear but i will never give you anything but the facts and truth... what was said to you (and clearly not your fault) is absolutely absurd... trust me bro...

i get accused of being a pussy by some guys because i do things far safer and moderate but you know what, they are the true pussies for advising others to harm themselves because they want to drag others into the same shit they are in... i will always shoot you straight brother... always, you can count on that... it might not be what you want to hear but i will never give you anything but the facts and truth... what was said to you (and clearly not your fault) is absolutely absurd... trust me bro...

I'm with it man, These aren't your vitamin shoppe supps that you can take willy nilly and be fine. Iv'e never, EVER viewed the mentality of being informed and cautious as the pussy thing. I mean, being reckless is how you end up in the paper, dead at 22 because some bro came at you and said "don't be a pussy".

I got an interesting question for you this time. Have you heard, or read about the effects of Sarms and healing peptides in Fibromyalgia patients? Since they have a different inflammatory response that other people, I wonder if the Sarms and Peptides still have the desired effects. Is there even studies done on this subject?

I'm with it man, These aren't your vitamin shoppe supps that you can take willy nilly and be fine. Iv'e never, EVER viewed the mentality of being informed and cautious as the pussy thing. I mean, being reckless is how you end up in the paper, dead at 22 because some bro came at you and said "don't be a pussy".

I got an interesting question for you this time. Have you heard, or read about the effects of Sarms and healing peptides in Fibromyalgia patients? Since they have a different inflammatory response that other people, I wonder if the Sarms and Peptides still have the desired effects. Is there even studies done on this subject?
thats a damn good question and unfortunately, no i have not but i have been intrigued on that particular subject because that is something my mother suffers from in a major way.... however, shes in her mid 60's and shes ultra sensitive to anything and everything so clearly i have not tried anything on her... I have never once come across , and trust me, i've looked into it, any such circumstances but i would love to see if it did anything to alleviate it..

Top Bottom