napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tapatalk problems

Yes Tapatalk app is fucked up right now. I texted Dylan and let him know about it, if he even has power to fix that part. I'm actually on the full site from my phone right now because of the issue

The site is being upgraded right now and as a result, some errors will follow until its all restored... im getting a lot of things added to the site etc... For example... if you check under registration you will now see a Referrer tab... the reviews will be being fixed, the quoting problems, etc... it will look a lot different but there will be a few bugs in the next few days as well... All necessary upgrades etc...

Re: RE: Re: Tapatalk problems

DylanGemelli said:
The site is being upgraded right now and as a result, some errors will follow until its all restored... im getting a lot of things added to the site etc... For example... if you check under registration you will now see a Referrer tab... the reviews will be being fixed, the quoting problems, etc... it will look a lot different but there will be a few bugs in the next few days as well... All necessary upgrades etc...
Awesome! Mine is working now.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
All should be good for everyone now!

yes all up and running!
I was getting withdrawals... Lol

Me too buddy. I post from my mobile during the day because of work, and going through the phone browser was a pain in the ass lol

I hate when we have to do things like this but for the short time it takes, it really does benefit us moving forward... all these updates being done will really enhance our home and its only done to make sure you all have the very best! I do love hearing how much everyone misses things as I feel the same way when we are doing things... im always pushing everyone to hurry their ass up when they are working on things yet i say to take their time so it's done right... what kind of guy is that?? LOLLL

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Tapatalk problems

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
"RickRock" said:
All should be good for everyone now!

yes all up and running!
I was getting withdrawals... Lol

Me too buddy. I post from my mobile during the day because of work, and going through the phone browser was a pain in the ass lol
Same here...

DylanGemelli said:
I hate when we have to do things like this but for the short time it takes, it really does benefit us moving forward... all these updates being done will really enhance our home and its only done to make sure you all have the very best! I do love hearing how much everyone misses things as I feel the same way when we are doing things... im always pushing everyone to hurry their ass up when they are working on things yet i say to take their time so it's done right... what kind of guy is that?? LOLLL

I agree wholeheartedly Dylan. A few hours of downtime is necessary and well worth it to make the necessary updates to keep our home here progressing, with the continued improvements here. It's a small price to pay for a big benefit to the community

ibleedoranbla said:
Is anyone else not getting tapatalk notifications?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
I haven't for several days now

Top Bottom