napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

support belts

JackSteel

Banned
I just did a sweet squat workout today for the first time in over a year at least and it's all thanks to my lady suggesting I go next door to academy and buy a support belt for my back and abdomen. I don't know why I never though of it before but it made a huge difference and I was able to go heavy and not hurt myself.
Sometimes the simplest solutions escape me so I'm infinitely grateful for my smart ass girlfriend. I may be in love [emoji7] she's adding so much to my bodybuilding I'm speechless. Sorry to get mushy but damn I never thought a woman would complete my lifting passion like she has.
Anyway the thread isn't about her but to say that if anyone has ever thought about getting a belt to help with back issues DO IT!! Harbinger is like 21$ after tax and worth every cent!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I just did a sweet squat workout today for the first time in over a year at least and it's all thanks to my lady suggesting I go next door to academy and buy a support belt for my back and abdomen. I don't know why I never though of it before but it made a huge difference and I was able to go heavy and not hurt myself.
Sometimes the simplest solutions escape me so I'm infinitely grateful for my smart ass girlfriend. I may be in love [emoji7] she's adding so much to my bodybuilding I'm speechless. Sorry to get mushy but damn I never thought a woman would complete my lifting passion like she has.
Anyway the thread isn't about her but to say that if anyone has ever thought about getting a belt to help with back issues DO IT!! Harbinger is like 21$ after tax and worth every cent!!!

[email protected]
I like harbinger alot. I also have their gloves and wristwraps

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Well finally a subject that I am 100% comfortable saying I know a butt load. There are Belts then there are Belts gentlemen. If you want a serious belt that is going to really protect you and help with your lifts and last forever, I would suggest putting down a little coin and get a Inzer Lever Belt will last forever and will never need replacing comes in standard 10mm for your bodybuilder types or 13mm for us powerlifters. Night and day difference when it comes to belts. If you think Harbinger is good, you can spend 100 bucks more and experience nirvana.

Well finally a subject that I am 100% comfortable saying I know a butt load. There are Belts then there are Belts gentlemen. If you want a serious belt that is going to really protect you and help with your lifts and last forever, I would suggest putting down a little coin and get a Inzer Lever Belt will last forever and will never need replacing comes in standard 10mm for your bodybuilder types or 13mm for us powerlifters. Night and day difference when it comes to belts. If you think Harbinger is good, you can spend 100 bucks more and experience nirvana.

I have seen guys on YouTube using these and I was wondering who made them. Thanks brotha.

I use a lever myself. Way better. That's a man's belt. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

With the extra hundo I'd rather buy some primo. My harbinger works perfect

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

[email protected]

i think with and without belt are both important. if you are going super heavy, a belt is useful. especially if you have a bad back to begin with..

but its also good to workout with no straps, belts, etc. here and there so you dont get accustomed to using them. i just use them strategically..

sounds like a sick belt. i wish i could do a test fitting..

One of the best investment I made is the Inzer Belt

I know this all too well. I have battled back issues since my early twenties due to a birth defect in my spine. I always have to get realigned at the chiropractor every few months, but using a good belt for my squats and deadlifts make a world of difference....even though I still can't ever go extremely heavy on those lifts unfortunately. I can't tell you the last time I went over 315 on squats or over 405 on deadlifts, but i do more reps now with the belt and it saves my back

I know this all too well. I have battled back issues since my early twenties due to a birth defect in my spine. I always have to get realigned at the chiropractor every few months, but using a good belt for my squats and deadlifts make a world of difference....even though I still can't ever go extremely heavy on those lifts unfortunately. I can't tell you the last time I went over 315 on squats or over 405 on deadlifts, but i do more reps now with the belt and it saves my back

same here man. i have to do more reps with 315 because of my back and knees..thankfully my legs responds pretty well to more reps. im still on 315 deads though, one day i will be doing 405 with you, and NO back pain

I was debating on a belt yesterday actually. I never used a belt and got to mid to up 300s with squats and deads. They are a little lower now but getting there. So the consensus here is that they DO have a place when going heavy? My mind was if I start light and build slowly, I'll build enough support to not need one.

Good post! Wish I could afford one that good. Not nearly in my budget though.

[email protected]

But the harbinger did the trick. It's not really for extra support as much as it is extra pressure on one side of my back and abdomen. They're constantly inflamed and get all swollen and hurt like a bitch. The left side has no issues so just a little extra pressure keeps it from getting so inflamed. I really have no clue what my issue is from and no professional has been able to tell me. Chiropractor helps for like a couple hours it seems but really might be just in my head. I even need the belt for standing tricep exercises and anything that makes me want to arch my back or use my abs to keep my posture.

[email protected]

I would suggest Rehband for your knees too. For support and teeming everything in tight.

She's a smart girl. You might need your back one day.

I like the feeling of undoing the belt and you like almost fall to the ground. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I just drop the weight super low and and rep out goblet squats, front squats, and snatches.
The gym rats give me crazy looks but i dont give a damn. Ive been squatting for longer than many of them have been alive so I have to work around old man issues.

I would suggest Rehband for your knees too. For support and teeming everything in tight.

She's a smart girl. You might need your back one day.

I like the feeling of undoing the belt and you like almost fall to the ground. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Rehband is so yesterday, it's SPD and strong knee sleeves brah [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I've been contemplating a belt I haven't squared heavy in a while because my back is so screwed up

Top Bottom