napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

supplements

koobooms

Hey Dylan,

I've watched a few of your videos and curious about taking some supplements. So in brief, I am in my early 40's, 5'8" and topped out at 230lbs 3 months ago. I used to run marathons and fairly active with weights, nothing too crazy. I've been on the KETO diet for 10 weeks now and lost 29lbs so far and feel great. I'm sure there are negative effects by following this diet but its working for me and my ultimate goal is to get down to 175/180.

I know any information you provide is just your opinion and would greatly appreciate any supplement(s) you might recommend. I do get drug tested once a year for work, but its for the basic narcotics, etc. I am not looking for any kind of illegal steroid but some kind of supplement to help maintain cholesterol levels, and something to help with healthy weight loss while putting on a little lean muscle.

My goal was 2 part... 1st to lose 30 and get down to 200 and I've done that without one drop of exercise. Now that I'm there, I want to start going light on some weights and getting back into some cardio.

If there is anything you can provide for "information purposes" , I would greatly appreciate it and hopefully a future customer.

Top Bottom