Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Superdrol

bravoners

New member
Member
Hey dylan I seen your video on superdrol and I just wanted to know what are recommended doses for starting this oral ? And for cardiovascular health what can I take ? And what sups can be used to cover cholesterol, and blood pressure? Already got the liver support down
 
Why don't you start by giving us your full stats? Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

Are you planning to run test too?
 
thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…
 
Top Bottom