napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Superdrol

Hey guys, can anyone tell me anything thing good or bad about pharmaceutical grade Superdrol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well other than being an imaginary object, superdrol is quite an amazing steriod. One of the only orals that will not only deliver very fast increases in size and strength similar to what dbol or anadrol may provide it also does this without impacting cardio performance by causing painful muscle pumps like Dbol or anadrol might. It actually makes cardio easier by increasing RBC and it also may have nutrient partitioning qualities depending on who you ask.

It's bad reputation comes from it once being available OTC so it was misused/abused by many people who had no idea what they were really taking and they ended up getting fucked up as a result.

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

Love this!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If you ask me CMB is pretty much spot on here. A lot of guys can't tolerate it even at normal dosages. It depends on the individual. I would say it's a great drug IF you can actually take enough for it to be effective.

Not everyone tolerates everything the same. I can take 50mg superdrol a day and feel fine but if I took the same dose anadrol I'd be sick AF after 2 weeks.

Back when NY was around him and I had this very same conversation. We compared 20mg of Superdrol to 100mg Anadrol and according to NY the 20mg superdrol would have been a more harsh cycle than Anadrol.

If you ask me CMB is pretty much spot on here. A lot of guys can't tolerate it even at normal dosages. It depends on the individual. I would say it's a great drug IF you can actually take enough for it to be effective.

Not everyone tolerates everything the same. I can take 50mg superdrol a day and feel fine but if I took the same dose anadrol I'd be sick AF after 2 weeks.

Back when NY was around him and I had this very same conversation. We compared 20mg of Superdrol to 100mg Anadrol and according to NY the 20mg superdrol would have been a more harsh cycle than Anadrol.

Wow! Great info bro. It's like tren.....after the first week I was fine. It makes me wonder how I'd do on this... I'm not going to attempt it. Lol. Great feedback.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hell yeah, I agree [emoji1489]
Thanks [emoji1545] maybe after I've cycled off for 16 weeks, I'll give a go for a short cycle to see if I can handle it.[emoji1491]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually got no real bad sides with superdrol other than some lethargy and a little acid reflux which I get with all orals, but results weren't that great in my opinion. At least not for me

i ran 100 mg of anadrol and literally had no sides other than pretty high liver values but other than that, i felt great on it... fucking superdrol was literally the worst experience ive EVER had with ANY compound ive ran... just the worst for me.. i was sick as fuck all the time... i never wanted to get out of bed and i just had the worst attitude EVER bro, i mean EVER... that just goes to show how different the compounds can be from person to person... you and i literally had EXACT opposite reactions but i definitely agree with 20 mg of superdrol being far more harsh than 100 mg of anadrol and anadrol is often considered one of the more harsh steroids out there...

Top Bottom