napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SUperdrol vs masteron

Sickening skittles

Since superdrol is the oral version of masteron, will i get the same result from masteron? I loved superdrol

superdrol=methlydrostenolone
masteron=******drostenolone

Last edited:
I tried masteron but never superdrol. I know on masteron you feel good & it's more of a hardener and goes well with other AAS since it provides some sort of synergy, it also lowers SHBG. I don't think u can gain any size at all on masteron, it's more of an addition to a stack. For example take it with trenbolone it'll enhance what trenbolone does it terms of hardening and being more dry. From what I've read about superdrol u can pack on nice size but of quality & some people report feeling like crap. It's also about 4x more anabolic than masteron and mast isn't known for promoting lean gains and should only ran if you're really low in BF like 10% or below to see the benefits of it..I think superdrol is superior to masteron in terms of size and strength

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

i have tried both and no i dont get hardly any strength gains from masteron but SD turns me into a beast after 10 days

They're not even comparable steroids. It's not oral masteron. Proviron is closest thing to oral masteron.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mast= drostanolone
Superdrol= methasteron or methyldrostenolone

They may have the same chemical make up but they're world's apart in action

[email protected]

Last edited:
Superdrol= 21 carbon atoms, 34 hydrogen, 2 oxygen.

Masteron= 23 carbon, 36 hydrogen, 3 oxygen

So they're close but VERY different

[email protected]

Last edited:
I have used both and they are completely different results and side effects. Masteron makes your muscles much harder and vascular if your body fat is low enough. It doesn't do much for size gains. Superdrol is very good for lean muscle gains. In my opinion it's the strongest oral and gives better gains then dbol or Anadrol. Everyone reacts differently so some people may disagree with me on that. But superdrol is so toxic that it's not worth using. A lot of people who have used say they feel like shit. And I agree, it made me feel sluggish and tired all day. The gains were amazing but not worth it in the end.

Since superdrol is the oral version of masteron, will i get the same result from masteron? I loved superdrol

superdrol=methandrostenolone
masteron=******drostenolone

Bro!!!! Stop right there. Masteron and superdrol are two totally different animals. Not even similar, not even close to one being the oral brother of the other. Where on earth did you hear that???

First-superdrol is a prohormone, not an anabolic steroid. The chemical name...my spelling may be off, is Methasterone. Masteron is Drostanolone Propionate, and IS an androgenic/anabolic steroid. The effects from the two are totally different. My lil bro you need to do some serious reading and get yourself on board.

Let me put the names side by side for you. Methasterone--Drostanolone Propionate

Last edited:
Bro!!!! Stop right there. Masteron and superdrol are two totally different animals. Not even similar, not even close to one being the oral brother of the other. Where on earth did you hear that???

First-superdrol is a prohormone, not an anabolic steroid. The chemical name...my spelling may be off, is Methasterone. Masteron is Drostanolone Propionate, and IS an androgenic/anabolic steroid. The effects from the two are totally different. My lil you need to do some serious reading and get yourself on board.

Let me put the names side by side for you. Methasterone--Drostanolone Propionate

Superdrol is a steroid. It's just known as a pro hormone because it was sold in supp shops

First-superdrol is a prohormone, not an anabolic steroid. The chemical name...my spelling may be off, is Methasterone. Masteron is Drostanolone Propionate, and IS an androgenic/anabolic steroid. The effects from the two are totally different. My lil you need to do some serious reading and get yourself on board.

Superdrol is NOT a prohormone. There is no conversion to a substance in the body. It already is a substance which is methylated masteron so that it can be taken orally

The compounds have two different names. Like dianabol is methandrostenolone AND methandienone. Don't be a prick

Who are you referring to as a prick? Most drugs have a trade name and a generic name. Yes dbol goes by other names, but superdrol and masteron are diffent chemically and in generic name.

The only difference is the Methyl part. And that methyl is there so that it can be taken orally. Superdrol was invented first and masteron was derived from it as an injectable version.

Top Bottom