napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer Cycle Advice

Chief

What's up guys, I'm laying out my upcoming cycle for this summer and wanted some input. Current stats 6' 200lbs 10% bf 31years old. Last cycle was test prop and tren ace. It was a great cycle but I'm looking to keep growing and getting leaner and look as best I can all summer. I've ran deca only cycles and deca with EQ as well but looking to try something a little diffent this time that will add some size with little to no sides and keep getting leaner and sharper. I'm on TRT 200mg week.

Cycle layout:

T-Bol 60mg a day 1-6 weeks
200-300mg test cyp 1-16 weeks
500-600mg EQ 1-16 weeks
Aromasin 12.5 EOD

Let me know what you guys think.

Cycle looks good imo.

I would up the EQ to about 600-700 because thats where the sweet spot for the most is and I would incorporate gw501516 to help with endurance and fat loss.

What's up guys, I'm laying out my upcoming cycle for this summer and wanted some input. Current stats 6' 200lbs 10% bf 31years old. Last cycle was test prop and tren ace. It was a great cycle but I'm looking to keep growing and getting leaner and look as best I can all summer. I've ran deca only cycles and deca with EQ as well but looking to try something a little diffent this time that will add some size with little to no sides and keep getting leaner and sharper. I'm on TRT 200mg week.

Cycle layout:

500-600mg EQ 1-16 weeks
Aromasin 12.5 EOD

i like it... good test dosing aas well as tbol... smart use of aromasin... eq is best ran at 800 mg and for your goals, i would HIGHLY consider adding gw501516 and s4... fat loss, endurance, strength, lean muscle, vascularity and much more... you are definitely on the right track... did you want a full layout plan?

Cycle layout:

500-600mg EQ 1-16 weeks
Aromasin 12.5 EOD

Go with 600 minimum on the eq. I agree with Dylan on adding gw and s4 for your goals. I'd run the cycle like this

1-16 Test c 350mg per week
1-16 eq 600mg per week
1-16 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
5-16 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
5-16 gw 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Last edited:
Test, eq, tbol is a solid mix. I'd up the test a bit. 350mg to 400mg would be solid. For eq, go with a minimum of 600mg. Looks good otherwise.

Anybody had good experience w a Tbol source on this board? Anybody ran BGS Tbol? I'm using his Supermans right now and very impressed.

From everything I have seen BGS Tbol is da bomb, I just got it myself but not sure when planning on starting just yet. Great fast service too.

I have a question why do you run the eq higher then testosterone I've heard many people say test should always be the base and highest run compound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question why do you run the eq higher then testosterone I've heard many people say test should always be the base and highest run compound?

that makes NO sense whatsoever... test is the base, absolutely but you absolutely do not make that the highest run compound... eq requires more dosing to be effective where tren requires far less etc.. .its based on each compound but whoever told you test should always be the highest is a complete moron and you should not associate yourself with them when it comes to steroid advice or they will get you hurt

that makes NO sense whatsoever... test is the base, absolutely but you absolutely do not make that the highest run compound... eq requires more dosing to be effective where tren requires far less etc.. .its based on each compound but whoever told you test should always be the highest is a complete moron and you should not associate yourself with them when it comes to steroid advice or they will get you hurt

I guess Dave palumbo is an idiot and Justin Harris

Thanks for everybody's feedback, I'm really looking for some solid feedback on anybody who has ran Tbol from a source here preferably BGS since he's been so good to deal with. I want to make sure I'm getting the real deal I know Tbol is very often faked. Tbol has really got me excited to try and it fits perfect in the cycle just want to get the best quality possible.

Thanks for everybody's feedback, I'm really looking for some solid feedback on anybody who has ran Tbol from a source here preferably BGS since he's been so good to deal with. I want to make sure I'm getting the real deal I know Tbol is very often faked. Tbol has really got me excited to try and it fits perfect in the cycle just want to get the best quality possible.
I have used it and i loved it... i dont get into sources but i have definitely have used it and it was excellent... im a big tbol fan but there have been quite a few people over the years that have been stuck with pure shit so yes, you need to be careful... its best if you post a thread in the source section about this bro

I can personally vouch for BGS tbol. It was strong enough to bug my stomach some days, but the gains were nice.

Big chief I don't mean to high jack so I'm piggy backing here on yea thread,
I plan on running the same thing, great minds think alot a like lol
This will be my most intensive cycle I've done, I've done a few in the past but after reading on here and watching vids I realize I didn't have a clue what I was doing, but things are in better prospective now, so hopefully we can take things to new level. I'll check in on you from time to time n see how your doing in your cycle

Here's my lay out
1-6 tbol 60mg
1-16 eq 600-800mg
1-16 test e 600mg
13-16 maybe wv
1-to finish ai eod
18-22 nova
18-22 clomid
18-22 gw 50156
18-22 mk2866

Top Bottom