napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestions on next Cycle

mezener

Hey Dylan, love the YouTube videos and great information that you give. I was wondering if you can give me your opinion on the next cycle I plan to run?

Stats:
25 years old
5'5
155lb 10% bf

Ive done two cycles before this one, those being

Cycle 1: Start: 130lb End: 160lb
Test C 500mg wks 1-10
Dbol 30mg wks 1-5

adex .25/5 E3d

wks 12-16
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

time on/ time including pct time

Diet wasn't on point wasn't tracing macros, wasn't strict.
During time off did learn more info on dieting and workouts, clean up alot of what i was eating, Not saying i eat dirty, havent had fast food of any sort since i was around 12yrs, I old dont eat out much unless its fairly healthy or i know its within my macros. Never liked or drank soda of any sort, strictly water, rare occasion of lemonade, Snapple, Gatorade if i need the sugars/electrolytes cause of working construction during that time.

Cycle 2:
start 152lb End 160Lb
Test P 400mg wks 1-12
Tren A 300mg wks 1-10

Caber .5 Mon/Thrus
Aromasin 12.5 EOD wks 1-10

Cruising at 200mg Test C per wk for time on/time off

Diet was messed up on this time on my part, i wasnt as strict as i should have been plus was not to sure where to have my macros at from start to finish for the goal i had.

Next cycle which i plan to clean bulk on would be

Test E 300mg wk 1-24
EQ 750mg wk 1-20
Deca 300mg wks 1-10 maybe 12
Tbol 50mg wks 1-5

Caber during time on deca
Aromasin 12.5 EOD or ED if needed

Would you highly recommend Sarms and which ones and exactly why would they be ideal for this cycle?

Pct??
This is where i have questions, what to take exactly, either Sarms or nolva/clomid and exactly how many days or weeks from last poke?

Also would i be fine with stopping test at wk 22 if i run eq til wk 20?

At the moment I am Intermediate Fasting with a 16/8 or 18/6 hour split. i am at 2000 calories at 148g carbs, 197g protein and 69g fats, reverse dieting while slowing increasing my carbs.

nly top off at 2750 on training days in order to keep fat % low? or go up to 3000 calories? Then rest days only go up to 2500/2750 if i hit 3k?

Also what marco split should i go to?
I was thinking 40c/40p/20f or should i start at 50/30/20 from weeks 1-8 then go to 40/40/20 wks 8-16 then 30/40/30 from their on?

If i do that would i need to drop calories also?
Like weeks 1-8 be at 3k, then 2750 wks 8-16 and 2500 calories from their on?

My workouts are going to be Hypertrophy training, ill be switching my routine either weeks 8-12 into another hypertrophy routine til weeks 16-18.

Now from here i was wondering, should i switch into another hypertrophy phase or kinda deload/cut? What would be best at this time being as coming off deca but EQ fully kicked in?

I looking to use the back end to lean and dry out any water I may have gotten form Deca and lower BF and increasing lean muscle?

My workout splits will be 2 days on 1 off, 2 on 2 off or 3/1/3/1 or 2.
Im thinking IF on rest days but would either be doing fasted cardio of either walking/ Elliptical machine/ Stair Master/ Jump rope or Resistance band training for mobility or Calisthenics. I'll basically be active through out the entire time, but only weight training 4 days out of the week or 6 if i do 3/1.

I appreciate your time and am looking forward to a response and more video content to watch!

for bulking and with the cycle you have listed, i would go with s4 and lgd FOR SURE... you can also add rad140... here is a link to the sarmsx discount page...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

i have no clue why you are wanting to use test 22 weeks period and especially at 25 years old... i think everything you have done so far is completely wreckless and goes against everything i teach and believe in and you are going to pay for it later in life, and i dont think that, I GUARANTEE IT and you also need to be prepared to have many injuries for starting steroids at such a low weight as you did... so just be prepared for A LOT of negative shit coming your way.. you can run whatever macro split you want man... for bulking you want plenty of protein and carbs so 40/40/20 is fine... hypertrophy is what you want for bulking...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Bro, why in the world are you cruising on test at 25 years old? You need to come off and pct. That is extremely reckless and abusive heading down that path at your age. The fact you completed two cycles before this one means you started steroids way too early as it is.

Top Bottom