napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

strongman training and size help

Ronnie67

Hi my name is Ronnie I have decided to make a run for a spot on the world strongest man platform and need to get through the armature circuit with high intensity I am 6'7" 349 pounds and I'm power lifting and strength training but I still feel like my potential is still under lock and key I don't want to go on hard gear but I still need to be able to compete at a high level. im open for suggestion on sarm cycles and frequency

Ronnie67 said:
Hi my name is Ronnie I have decided to make a run for a spot on the world strongest man platform and need to get through the armature circuit with high intensity I am 6'7" 349 pounds and I'm power lifting and strength training but I still feel like my potential is still under lock and key I don't want to go on hard gear but I still need to be able to compete at a high level. im open for suggestion on sarm cycles and frequency

A sarms stack will be good. If u added tbol with it, itll add a good bit of strength with it

I've have never been on a warm stack and I known it's probably funny but I don't know what tbol is ,is that short for something.and sarms iv herd about osterine and lgd and if im not mistake is s4 one too

Ronnie67 said:
I've have never been on a warm stack and I known it's probably funny but I don't know what tbol is ,is that short for something.and sarms iv herd about osterine and lgd and if im not mistake is s4 one too

Turnabol . An oral steroid you take for 6 weeks. Adds mass and strength but mostly strength. Works very well with a sarms stack

Well guys I appreciate the info but I'm not starting my journey on gear I like my hear and balls and liver lol any thing less harmful come to mind anything on the lines of rs transaderm ,that stuff worked good for me but now it's banded

If you wanna beat it up in strong man you run real gear bro. Thats just the way of it. Your hair and balls will be just fine thats why you run on cycle support and ai products and pct. dont fall into the usual assumptions.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Do u really thing magnuson and puginaski worried about their hair and balls. I dont think so

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Were can I buy tbol . I watched a video on YouTube that said to stack tbol with LGD and also I thought you were not supposed to take steroids with a high body fat% I would like to lower my body fat enough so I could take something like a tbol but as I said earlier in 6'7" 350 pounds I would like to drop to at least 320 and then work my way back up with lean muscle
I've never tried sarms before and need to get on a cycle I was thinking about LGD, S4 and I don't know what else I'm all ears

Ronnie67 said:
Were can I buy tbol . I watched a video on YouTube that said to stack tbol with LGD and also I thought you were not supposed to take steroids with a high body fat% I would like to lower my body fat enough so I could take something like a tbol but as I said earlier in 6'7" 350 pounds I would like to drop to at least 320 and then work my way back up with lean muscle
I've never tried sarms before and need to get on a cycle I was thinking about LGD, S4 and I don't know what else I'm all ears

For your goals, if you want to try a sarms stack, then there is nothing better than the sarms super stack. It's the most powerful and most potent for strength, size, and leaning out. You can stack Tbol with that also if you choose to. Here is the complete layout

7-12 Tbol 7-12 60mg per day
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW-501516 20mg per day
1-12 Cycle assist

Get your sarms at the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
MI-2866 25mg per day

I'm having trouble finding tbol for sale is it made in America is like a hard thing to find and u have to now people like some James bond sh%t

Re: RE: Re: strongman training and size help

Ronnie67 said:
I'm having trouble finding tbol for sale is it made in America is like a hard thing to find and u have to now people like some James bond sh%t
I got my tbol from www.hipocampus.me

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ronnie67 said:

rick gave you a great layout for yourself... to be honest, when it comes to strength and aggression, you won't find anything better than halotestin however it is very harsh and if you have never used steroids before then that's definitely not something you start off with... for your tbol, you can look at our sponsors... biotech has tbol coming and they are domestic... get in touch with rickrock and he can guide you on how to get a list...

for your sarms, pure essence is having a mega sale right now so you can get the super stack, which you need on this cycle for a very large discount and it is the best stack you can run with this for your intended goal...

here is a nice stack for you to run

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-12 tbol 60 mg day
7-12 cycle assist
9-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks guys I will do this cycle and I will give it my all I will keep you posted on when I've received all of those products, it will be hard on the pockets but I'm very anxious to start this cycle in curious to see how this works out

Oh and when u say cycle assistance what does that mean is that like a test boster everything else i understand

Ronnie67 said:
Thanks guys I will do this cycle and I will give it my all I will keep you posted on when I've received all of those products, it will be hard on the pockets but I'm very anxious to start this cycle in curious to see how this works out

Oh and when u say cycle assistance what does that mean is that like a test boster everything else i understand

CEL cycle assist to protect against the methylation from oral steroid use bro... its a must... you can find it all over the internet...

Top Bottom