napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids for 42 year old

gratmat

Hi Dylan,

Mate, I'm so grateful for your videos. So thanks for informing us..

I'm 42 years old, live in Australia, been training 14 yrs but only the last two years using gear. Im due for my next course in two weeks, which will consist of cypionate, deca and boldenone. Problem is I'm having trouble getting an AI. Recently spent money ordering some online from eupharamaceutical but its been intercepted and resent and possibly intercepted again. I just watched your recent vid on using nolva instead of an AI. I can get nolva easy and have heaps on hand now. My question is would you do a course with only nolva if that's all you could get?
Perhaps you could recommend a reliable website that has a good record sending to Australia?

Hi Dylan,

I'm 42 years old, live in Australia, been training 14 yrs but only the last two years using gear. Im due for my next course in two weeks, which will consist of cypionate, deca and boldenone. Problem is I'm having trouble getting an AI. Recently spent money ordering some online from eupharamaceutical but its been intercepted and resent and possibly intercepted again. I just watched your recent vid on using nolva instead of an AI. I can get nolva easy and have heaps on hand now. My question is would you do a course with only nolva if that's all you could get?
Perhaps you could recommend a reliable website that has a good record sending to Australia?

Well Obvioulsy you didn't pay e ough attention to the video, because the video was about how Nolva DOES NOT replace an AI and is not an AI at all. You cannot use Nolva for estrogen control....period. You can get Aromasin easily from sarmsx and it will be shipped to you in Australia no problem. You can get it right here https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Hi Dylan,

hey brother, as rick said, you do not want nolva as an ai because its simply an estrogen blocker... you need a true aromatase inhibitor... aromasin is exactly what you want... sarmsx ships to australia on a daily basis with no issues whatsoever... here is the link to purchase it... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Top Bottom