roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

You're welcome

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Have you all stopped selling your gear? I was on your website. Are you just a reseller now. If so, what a shame. I loved your gear. I cant find pharmacom gear. I know your stuff is legit but, I really liked what yall produced.

Have you all stopped selling your gear? I was on your website. Are you just a reseller now. If so, what a shame. I loved your gear. I cant find pharmacom gear. I know your stuff is legit but, I really liked what yall produced.

Hello sir.

We have always been a reseller. PharmaComStore has never made any gear whatsoever. Despite the similar name, PharmaComStore and Pharmacom Labs were always separate companies.

Pharmacom Labs products are very much available today.

Best regards.

Don't forget, when you use bitcoin to make your PharmaComStore purchases, you get an automatic 10% bonus to use towards even more products. Go ahead and start raking in those bonuses today!

image-1562233254-ahv5p7iznc_300_300_0.gif

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Hello again, friends. As I am sure most you have already noticed PharmaComStore has now become Steroidify. Don't let the name change worry you though. You will still get the same top notch selection, service, and gear you have come to love. You also get the same guarantees, discounts, and bonuses you always rely on. Relax, and shop with confidence, because nothing but the name has changed!

steroidify_logo.png

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Last edited:
Hello again, friends. As I am sure most you have already noticed PharmaComStore has now become Steroidify. Don't let the name change worry you though. You will still get the same top notch selection, service, and gear you have come to love. You also get the same guarantees, discounts, and bonuses you always rely on. Relax, and shop with confidence, because nothing but the name has changed!

steroidify_logo.png

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

thanks for writing this, I just noticed this, I have a question from the site:

We want to announce a 100% WorldWide SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE starting from 1st of October '17 with the launch of our 2 new international warehouses.

As we have mentioned last year, we have begun taking serious measures to increase our international delivery success rate and we are glad to see they are exceeding our expectations.

Thank you for your support,

Steroidify Team

---
Could you say which two have this success rate to the US?

Could you say which two have this success rate to the US?

Right now we have one warehouse with 100% passing for 2 years, which is INTL#1, our main warehouse. Intl #2 and EU warehouses have a very high passing rate, something around 98-99%. Other ones are like 95%.

These numbers can change though, reason why we encourage everyone to ask our customer service before ordering. You can do this thru our "contact us" link on the site providing your zip code.

Regards.

Looking to get the most out of your hard earned money? Steroidify has your back as always. For every dollar you spend you can earn up to 15% in bonuses to use on your order for even more products! Get shopping, and start earning today.

image-1562232752-delpcxayja_300_300_0.gif

steroidify_logo.png

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

GrowthBio 191aa HGH Brown Top is presented in 10 vials x 15IU and reportedly contains 15IU of somatropine per vial according to the label.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory Janoshik on June 07, 2019. Janoshik performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing on June 09, 2019. The report was completed on June 09, 2019. Label claim: GrowthBio 191aa HGH Brown Top has a label claim of 15IU somatropine. Actual contents: GrowthBio 191aa HGH Brown Top was determined to have an actual content of 7.75mg/23.25IU somatropine.
No microbiological contamination was detected.

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Don't ever overpay for your gear. Remember, only Steroidify offers a price match guarantee +10% more off if you find a lower retail price from an authorized vendor. Shop with confidence of knowing you're getting the best deal around!

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Nervous about making that first purchase? Worried that you might not actually be getting what you ordered? Rest easy, because Steroidify independently lab test the product we sell so you can be assured it is exactly what you paid for. Check out our large and ever growing lab reports section for more details.

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Steroidify offers up to 15% bonus cash on every order, which you can use immediately, or you can save it to use towards future orders. The choice is yours, so start shopping and earning today!

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Don't forget, as a service to Steroidify customers, we offer a free consult from an IFBB pro!

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Don't ever overpay for your gear. Remember, only Steroidify offers a price match guarantee +10% more off if you find a lower retail price from an authorized vendor. Shop with confidence of knowing you're getting the best deal around!

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Top Bottom