napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Hi Tazz I need help with my pharmacomstore order. I’m yet to get a tracking order and payment has been received according to MoneyGram.

Hi Tazz I need help with my pharmacomstore order. I’m yet to get a tracking order and payment has been received according to MoneyGram.

PM me. It takes a couple days from when money is picked up to when it’s shipped.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

DRAGON PHARMA PRIMOBOLAN 200 - METHENOLONE ENANTHATE
Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 200 milligrams of methenolone enanthate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory on 02 25, 2019. The lab performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on 02 27, 2019.

Label claim: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 has a label claim of 200 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

Actual content: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 was determined to have an actual content of 219.794 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

No microbiological contamination was detected
c765b5059c92fa489fc84ee61545e661.jpg

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

It’s been 10 days since order was placed, still currently in the “payment review” step. This is unusual seeing how my last three orders this didn’t happen. They all took about a month to get to my doorstep, but never this long to process a payment. It’s taking about 3 days to get an email reply as well.

It’s been 10 days since order was placed, still currently in the “payment review” step. This is unusual seeing how my last three orders this didn’t happen. They all took about a month to get to my doorstep, but never this long to process a payment. It’s taking about 3 days to get an email reply as well.

It’s been 18 days now and still nothing... no change in status of order after money has been received and no product in my mailbox

It’s been 10 days since order was placed, still currently in the “payment review” step. This is unusual seeing how my last three orders this didn’t happen.

Dear Sirs!

Doing the countdown here won't help, don't stress out, it's our 11th year in business and +30 forums are a testimony that no customer has ever lost his money with us. We always deliver!

especially considering that some of you already ordered from us successfully many times already :
This is unusual seeing how my last three orders this didn’t happen."""

First of all, calculating delivery time from the moment the order was submitted or the payment sent, is irrelevant because funds can be sent many days later and confirmed more days later making the whole process more than 1 week in many cases.

Please STOP using Western Union & Money Gram, otherwise please expect at least 4-5 days processing times, in case you are lucky and they don't cancel the transfer or flag the receiver.
WU & MG are history for retail transactions.

More details here: https://www.isarms.com/forums/source-talk/⚠️-urgent-wu-amp-mg-alert-please-read-⚠️-50244.html

Use BITCOIN for INSTANT PROCESSING and MINIMUM FEES and anonymity.

Average transit time should be somewhere between 8 to 10 days from our origin locations to your country. Everything above that are delays, totaling approximately 10% of our total deliveries, still meaning a lot of customers waiting their packs for more than 2 weeks.

If package is NOT delivered with 30 days after dispatch, it will be INSTANTLY RESHIPPED per our Terms and Conditions. Same applies for any incidents like seizure, loss, missrouted.

We have BULLETPROOF warehouses with 100% Delivery Success Rate to USA since 2017 and EU Warehouses with 6-7 days delivery to USA.
Please make sure to consult our customer service team for choosing the best of our shipping locations for your needs.

Thank you,
PCS Team

PharmaComStore Main Thread

PM me Ozi.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

If package is NOT delivered with 30 days after dispatch, it will be INSTANTLY RESHIPPED per our Terms and Conditions. Same applies for any incidents like seizure, loss, missrouted.

I can attest to this. I've had a larger order once that split into multiple packages on shipping, and one of them (6 vials of test) entered the US during shortly after Black Friday, but never saw any movement again. True to their word, and without me even bothering PCS, they reshipped before Christmas and I received it in January. Never received a seizure letter for the original package to this day, and I've received stuff fine since, so I guess it was just lost or destroyed at some point along the way.

It’s been 18 days since mine was placed and my order hasn’t been processed either

Sir, just checked your order number and funds weren't picked up, that may be caused by a transfer cancellation, flag, wrong info etc.

Again, use BITCOIN for an INSTANT confirmations, cheaper fees and anonymity.

PM sent.

Thank you!

Same here, payment confirmed only 24h ago.

Please use BITCOIN next time and we will confirm it INSTANTLY.

Please also read this, regarding the current situation with WU & MG: https://www.isarms.com/forums/source-talk/⚠️-urgent-wu-amp-mg-alert-please-read-⚠️-50244.html

Any complaints need to be directly brought to my attention and allowed for me to handle first. Posting here shipping complaints in the future first before contacting me or PCS will lead to your post being deleted and possible removal from the forums.

Have respect for sources, let us look into it first before you make it public, it’s a common courtesy.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Due to the numerous requests for consulting and cycle planning we have received along the time, we have have decided to start a collaboration with a retired IFBB PRO athlete to handle all your requests and give you guidance on your bodybuilding endeavors.

There are just a few conditions that you need to meet to be eligible for getting in contact with our pro and get an advice:

- Exclusively for PharmaComStore customers only.

- This is not a prep service, so no advanced pre-competition protocols, like water manipulation, seo or anything of that nature.

- No cut-paste answer will be given. All replies will be tailored to your case. Give full details for a better understanding of your situation, history and goals.

Please contact our customer service and they we will offer you more details.

thank you,

PharmaComStore Team

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:

e7e3fc7d15ac34a4be5926140f176bb3.gif

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg