napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

This is page 106 so not too sure on how many are looking for a review at this point but..

I ordered from PharmaComStore just got my package today. It took a bit due to international shipping but well worth it. Good updates on the site..

The package was packed well, very good communication from them. I'm sorta a noob when it comes to bit coin I messed that up and then just opted for the western union option. The bank gave me a small amount of shade on a western union payment to where we send them for pharmacom but they sent the payment. Quick communication from pharmacom made us feel better that we didn't just send out money to a random empty account.

A big thanks to Tazz, pharmacom, all the guys on here that make getting legit gear possible.

Seriously to all involved. Thanks..

A bit of a rant =

From someone that just wants to train hard look good, feel good and be good. It's so refreshing to have this option.

In a day in age when if you have surgery or are legit injured and require real Dr prescribed pain pills (I don't take pain meds but still) they send you 5 letters in the mail from the feds letting you know they are tracking your pill usage. But if you stub your toe or have a cough they give you 2lbs of weed with no concern. You can go to any gas station and buy 10 cartons of cigarettes and a 1/4 gallon of whatever booze you want

heaven forbid you don't drink, smoke, do dope or drugs and just want to train, stay fit and in shape raise your kids, go to work and not have to worry about getting injured or run down. You don't have real options on supporting your physical well being. Pharmacom and the team have opened up that option for people like us or me at least... again thanks.

Sorry about the rant. But again thanks...

Thank you so much! Hopefully we built trust with you for the future and your future needs!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

a4c37f688d4c789088615a6ea072ffe9.gif

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Can we be the first thread on iSarms to reach 100k views guys?

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I had a question on shipping.. I am purchasing items from two different warehouses and it calculates shipping at $30 for each package. Is this shipping for expedited or first class to USA?

Do you have any promos at the moment?

Thanks and can't wait for my to finalize my first order

I had a question on shipping.. I am purchasing items from two different warehouses and it calculates shipping at $30 for each package. Is this shipping for expedited or first class to USA?

Do you have any promos at the moment?

Thanks and can't wait for my to finalize my first order

Taz10 is our promo and a lot of myogen brand products are on sale, the tbol is currently 50% off.
$30 is for our stealth shipping, 100% delivery success rate, and the rare case anything happens, a free reshipment. It arrives 5-12 days.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

taz10 doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

It is still working for me, but make sure you are connected to the site with https:// and not http:// (it doesn't work in the latter case). Ideally, the site should force 301 redirect to SSL connections, and prohibit non-SSL connections, but this isn't currently the case.
Double check you are using the secure address, and see if that fixes it for you.

Top Bottom