napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Pharmacomstore is the real deal. Legit packaging, shipping, and quality product. Thanks for my order and all the great customer support Taz!

Pharmacomstore is the real deal. Legit packaging, shipping, and quality product. Thanks for my order and all the great customer support Taz!

[emoji1434]. Enjoy brother!!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

PM for link to order/products/prices.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hilma BioCare Methenolone Enanthate is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 100 milligrams of methenolone enanthate per milliliter according to the label. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of January 1, 2018 and February 28, 2018.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on February 28, 2018. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing on March 9, 2018. The report was completed on March 14, 2018.

The product was identified with batch number 037962 and an expiration date of January 2020.

Label claim
: Hilma BioCare Methenolone Enanthate has a label claim of 100 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

Actual contents: Hilma BioCare Methenolone Enanthate was determined to have an actual content of 99.5 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Discuss the Hilma BioCare Methenolone Enanthate lab test results on the AnabolicLab Forum.

More tests can be found on our website... LAB TESTS section

hilma-biocare-methenolone-enanthate-01-300x225.jpg
hilma-biocare-methenolone-enanthate-07-300x225.jpg
hilma-biocare-methenolone-enanthate-08-1-300x225.jpg

hilma-biocare-methenolone-enanthate-lab-report-c67092.jpg

We are working on getting them sir.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Dragon Pharm Cyp 250 is what i am on right now. Going on week 6 and have already had good results so i don't doubt the quality. I was just wanting to test reports.

Dragon Pharm Cyp 250 is what i am on right now. Going on week 6 and have already had good results so i don't doubt the quality. I was just wanting to test reports.

Glad to hear brother! Dragon Pharma has been getting AMAZING reviews from our customers. Glad you are one of them and thank you for choosing us!!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

SIS Laboratories Sustanon 250 Lab Test Results

SIS Laboratories Sustanon 250 is presented in a ten-milliliter multi-dose vial and reportedly contains 250 milligrams of a blend of four testosterone esters per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of January 1, 2018 and February 28, 2018.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on February 28, 2018. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The analysis was performed on March 9, 2018. The report was completed on March 27, 2018.

The “batch number” listed on the product was 001-30540. The manufacture date was listed as January 2016 and the expiration date as January 2020. The verification code “AK1ADWJ” was successfully used to verify the authenticity of the product on sislabs.net.

Label claim: SIS Laboratories Sustanon 250 has a label claim of 50 mg/ml testosterone propionate, 50 mg/ml testosterone phenylpropionate, 50 mg/ml testosterone isocaproate and 100 mg/ml testosterone decanoate.

Actual content: SIS Laboratories Sustanon 250 was determined to have an actual content of 53.7 mg/ml testosterone propionate, 52.7 mg/ml testosterone phenylpropionate, 55.3 mg/ml testosterone isocaproate and 102.9 mg/ml testosterone decanoate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

More lab tests can be found on our website .. LAB TEST section

sis-labs-sustanon-250-01-300x225.jpg
sis-labs-sustanon-250-02-300x225.jpg
sis-labs-sustanon-250-03-300x225.jpg

sis-labs-sustanon-250-lab-report-c67067.jpg

PM inbox cleared guys. Open for messages/questions!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

First time trying...going on a month. Received only “pokes” but not any of my gear! Little conversation in regards to responding to my questions about my gear.
They sent me a the tracking...to the same box...I NEED MY GEAR...even paid Bitcoin! Like wassup

First time trying...going on a month. Received only “pokes” but not any of my gear! Little conversation in regards to responding to my questions about my gear.
They sent me a the tracking...to the same box...I NEED MY GEAR...even paid Bitcoin! Like wassup

Hello Sir,

Please send me a PM with your order number and I'll check the status of your package personally .

Thank you

We are now Official Distributors of 2 more manufacturers and more to be announced soon.

SIS LABS - https://pharmacomstore.ws/manufacturers/sis_labs/
&
HILMA BIOCARE - https://pharmacomstore.ws/manufacturers/hilma_biocare/

EU Shipping for both ... 3-4 days for DOMESTIC EU and 7-8 day on average delivery to US.

Also, Human Grade AAS line continues its massively expansion .... 3 pharma grade brands of Test-E, Primo, Sustanon, Full PHARMA GRADE PCT line, largest selection of pharma HGH, pharmacy weight loss and ancillaries etc.

Thank you,
PCS Team

We are now Official Distributors of 2 more manufacturers and more to be announced soon.

SIS LABS
&
HILMA BIOCARE

EU Shipping for both ... 3-4 days for DOMESTIC EU and 7-8 day on average delivery to US.

Also, Human Grade AAS line continues its massively expansion .... 3 pharma grade brands of Test-E, Primo, Sustanon, Full PHARMA GRADE PCT line, largest selection of pharma HGH, pharmacy weight loss and ancillaries etc.

Thank you,
PCS Team

I received word back from PharmaComStore shipment was split into two. So it’s en route...heard many great things about their product...so I’m stoked!

I received word back from PharmaComStore shipment was split into two. So it’s en route...heard many great things about their product...so I’m stoked!

We have 3 different warehouses for maximum security and to give our customers a 100% shipping success rate. Can’t wait to see pics when it arrives!!! Enjoy brother!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom