napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Hi, it's now been 7 days and no tracking number has been issued. Please advise. Thank you.

Hello Sir,

Please send me a PM with your order number and I'll check it out...

You should also check your account because a large batch of tracking numbers were uploaded today .

Thank you

Hi, it's now been 7 days and no tracking number has been issued. Please advise. Thank you.

Please give it time as your order is most likely already processed, we are probably just waiting for the shipping carrier to pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UKVcbb4.jpg

7mw6M22.jpg

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Sust 250 is presented in a box containing ten 1-milliliter ammpules. Each ampule reportedly contains 250 milligrams of a blend of four testosterone esters per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of January 1, 2018 and February 28, 2018.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on February 28, 2018. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing on March 9, 2018. The report was completed on March 27, 2018.
The product was identified with batch number of PHSU00001TA, a manufacture date of September 2016 and an expiration date of September 2020. The product code 7Lbhg9zXsK was verified as an authentic product at pharmacomlabs.com/code.

Label claim: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Sust 250 has a label claim of 30 mg/ml testosterone propionate, 60 mg/ml testosterone phenylpropionate, 60 mg/ml testosterone isocaproate and 100 mg/ml testosterone decanoate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Sust 250 was determined to have an actual content of 31.0 mg/ml testosterone propionate, 61.0 mg/ml testosterone phenylpropionate, 61.7 mg/ml testosterone isocaproate and 99.9 mg/ml testosterone decanoate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Discuss the Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Sust 250 lab test results on the AnabolicLab Forum.

(The following images are photographs of the actual product that was submitted for testing.)

pharmacom-labs-pharma-sust-250-01-300x225.jpg
pharmacom-labs-pharma-sust-250-02-300x225.jpg
pharmacom-labs-pharma-sust-250-03-300x225.jpg

pharmacom-labs-sust-250-lab-report-c67096.jpg

CUSTOMER NOTICE

Monday and Tuesday are OFF days in almost all Asia and European countries due to this year's LABOR DAY celebration. It's and extended weekend therefore holiday time for carriers, banks and part of our staff.

Shipping will be resumed on Wednesday - 2nd of May and E-mail & PM replies will be slightly delayed, up to 48h from our standard 24h.

Payment processing and everything else is operating normally.

Thank you!

Only finishing up my second week of Pharma mix 4 and already starting to see results. My weights stayed the same but I came of dbol. I can see all the bloat and water weight from the dbol starting to tighten up into hard muscle. My strengths in the gym gone up a little, my confident def up. I'm already getting some remarks from people at work like " Oh looks like you been hitting the gym pretty hard huh? I need to start going too" Lmao. I have no doubt that in a few weeks when the longer esters kick in that I'm going to blow up!! Def was worth the wait. Just pinned too and it goes in so smooth no pain. Only regret I have is I didn't order a few months sooner so I could have started my cutting cycle sooner for summer. Oh well always next year. I got some winstrol I'm going to add on cycle about the 6th or 7th week to hopefully help tighten up a bit more for at least the end of the summer. Ill def let you guys know how things are going. Ill prob start a thread regarding my cycle soon.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Only finishing up my second week of Pharma mix 4 and already starting to see results. My weights stayed the same but I came of dbol. I can see all the bloat and water weight from the dbol starting to tighten up into hard muscle. My strengths in the gym gone up a little, my confident def up. I'm already getting some remarks from people at work like " Oh looks like you been hitting the gym pretty hard huh? I need to start going too" Lmao. I have no doubt that in a few weeks when the longer esters kick in that I'm going to blow up!! Def was worth the wait. Just pinned too and it goes in so smooth no pain. Only regret I have is I didn't order a few months sooner so I could have started my cutting cycle sooner for summer. Oh well always next year. I got some winstrol I'm going to add on cycle about the 6th or 7th week to hopefully help tighten up a bit more for at least the end of the summer. Ill def let you guys know how things are going. Ill prob start a thread regarding my cycle soon.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Hell yes brother !!!!!!!! Looking forward to it and keep us updated!!!

taz15 for 15% off
www.pharmacomstore.ws

Hey Guys ,

We have some very good news for you...Due to the numerous requests for consultancy on cycle planning and products usage that we have received by e-mail we have have decided to hire a retired IFBB pro athlete to handle all your requests and give you guidance on your bodybuilding endeavors.

There are just a few conditions that you need to meet to be eligible for getting in contact with our pro and get an advice :

- For PharmacomStore customers only.
- This is not a prep service, so no advanced pre-competition protocols, like water manipulation, SEO or things like that.
- No cut/paste answer will be given. All replies will be tailored to your case. Give full details for a better understanding of your situation, history and goals.

Please contact our customer service on the website and they'll offer you more details .

thank you

Caber will be back shortly guys! Just doing some quality checks before final restock!

taz15 for 15% off

Hi Tazz, placed first order last month, 27/4. Money accepted beginning of this month and still no tracking number. Can you take a look please.

Hi Tazz, placed first order last month, 27/4. Money accepted beginning of this month and still no tracking number. Can you take a look please.

Hello Sir!
tracking codes may be uploaded into your account but glitches may occur sometimes and it can't be visualized.
Please send us a PM with your order no.

Thank you!

Top Bottom