napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Nine days now since order placed. Still has not been shipped....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

With any source.. you have to be patient. Esp with one over seas. I've had domestic sources even take 2 weeks. Pharmacom is a legit company. They just take a little bit for TD. But you have to be patient with all orders/sources. It took Pharmacom around 14-17 days to TD here on the east coast in the states

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered Pharmacom at end of November, didn’t really hear anything, got a little concerned but knew those things take at least 2-3 weeks so I waited and waited and one day the package showed up. No problems and no issues. As long as you did your payment correctly you have nothing to worry about. Took 23 days to ship to east coast.

Please be patient sir, we are extremely backed up during november-january months due to order volumes this year, apologize for any inconvenience

With any source.. you have to be patient. Esp with one over seas. I've had domestic sources even take 2 weeks. Pharmacom is a legit company. They just take a little bit for TD. But you have to be patient with all orders/sources. It took Pharmacom around 14-17 days to TD here on the east coast in the states

Thank you sir, you are definitely one of our most loyal customers.

Yeah man just be patient and everything should be okay. It's not like you're ordering from a retail site that gives you 2 free day shipping. Give it at least a month. Now that you know how long it takes to ship this can help you for when you plan to order again or need to restock.

Last edited:

Hello Sir!
Did you make sure you properly checked your PharmacomStore account? Orders from that batch were already shipped.
Please send me a PM here with your order no.

Thank you,
PL

Should I be concerned that I placed an order (International warehouse) and paid via WU a week ago and status remains payment being checked?

Should I be concerned that I placed an order (International warehouse) and paid via WU a week ago and status remains payment being checked?

Hello Sir,

Have you contacted our customer support ? please send me a PM with your number and I'll check out.

Yeah man just be patient and everything should be okay. It's not like you're ordering from a retail site that gives you 2 free day shipping. Give it at least a month. Now that you know how long it takes to ship this can help you for when you plan to order again or need to restock.

[emoji1434]

Hello Sir!
Did you make sure you properly checked your PharmacomStore account? Orders from that batch were already shipped.
Please send me a PM here with your order no.

Thank you,
PL
Hello, it has been actually 17 days now since i placed my order. Still have not even shipped, no tracking number or anything. Sorry if im being annoying..... I actually had to purchase more gear from another source. Im not sure if i will purchase from you again. I understand you guys are legit. but on your website us domestic shipping says 5-7 business days plus however long it takes for you to receive payment. So i would assume two weeks and i should of had it. Maybe you should change that information. Please PM me if there is an issue because i do not want to keep making posts like this.

Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

Hello, it has been actually 17 days now since i placed my order. Still have not even shipped, no tracking number or anything. Sorry if im being annoying..... I actually had to purchase more gear from another source. Im not sure if i will purchase from you again. I understand you guys are legit. but on your website us domestic shipping says 5-7 business days plus however long it takes for you to receive payment. So i would assume two weeks and i should of had it. Maybe you should change that information. Please PM me if there is an issue because i do not want to keep making posts like this.

how many days ago was the payment submitted ?

Hello Sir!
Your order was placed on the 31 Dec and we had all warehouses closed for several days during that period.
However, there was indeed a big delay for your order, totally uncommon with our normal ETA, because we had a batch of around 80 packs which we couldn't ship due to a certain product being out of stock.
As I have just written in the PM we sent you, the product is now back in stock and we are preparing all the back orders.

Starting from October we have a 100% shipping success rate to US thanks to the addition of 2 new warehouses to our operation. We are assigning orders to multiple locations for shipping and we are decreasing shipping from our factory, where we have basically unlimited supply. We are now delivering extremely safe, secure and fast to US but from time to time there might be a several days of delay if a certain product needs to be restocked from our main factory.

Also, we always make sure to compensate our customers for all the glitches that may occur in the ordering process, so please expect bonus samples or discount coupons to be generated.

Looking forward for your results and updates.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Please PM me with ANY questions at all, i’m here to help

-Pharmacom Rep - taz15 for 15% off

b1069828be8d63fc2671bf801d03ca47.jpg
2861b2601363b4d37491053830c062d7.jpg
31f78a15f9c2c1090b35c0e57d6945ea.jpg

www.pharmacomstore.ws
“taz15” for 15% off bros!
pm me with any and all questions !

Tazz, I sent you a message! :) Also, on the Pharmanan 600. Is there any extra PIP due to the high concentration per ml?

Latest SIMEC reports - More results at: http://pharmacomstore.ws/labtests/
0e7d0d424f01f2eb402874b057dace71.jpg

cc964e8ba7f0fd6926eb17ca6f62c119.jpg

Simec AG [web] is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify this TEST-E 300 lab test, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C64442. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

http://www.simec.ch/en/kontakt-us.html

3e86d8da25ac7ea3f32338460ba4d9cc.jpg

a50ffd4fa76938c09aea34c16c79668a.jpg

“taz15” for 15% off
www.pharmacomstore.ws
Pharmacom Rep

Top Bottom