bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

???normal state of color???

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

if you look at he picture you can see there is some foam bubbles, if he lets it sit for a few it will go back to its normal state with no bubbles, foam, etc.

*do not offer to send me gear for a review*
"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

they state it was in before it was shooken up with the foam??????

btw why do you keep responding to members that are directing questions towards me, they are clearly asking me for a reason, please if they write a question with my name do not respond.

As far as I'm concerned I'm a Pharmacom Rep and will respond to anything I feel like.....if you dont want me as a rep take it up with your boss

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

As far as I'm concerned I'm a Pharmacom Rep and will respond to anything I feel like.....if you dont want me as a rep take it up with your boss

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

I'm just asking you nicely if somebody directs a question with my name in it towards me, it would be nice if you would allow me to answer it. If you want to talk further about this pm me, this thread is not the place for this childish contradicting arguing

I'm just asking you nicely if somebody directs a question with my name in it towards me, it would be nice if you would allow me to answer it. If you want to talk further about this pm me, this thread is not the place for this childish contradicting arguing

If I'm not mistaken you seem to be the center of alot of contradicting childish bs

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

If I'm not mistaken you seem to be the center of alot of contradicting childish bs

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Like i said , if you need to say something further, please pm me. thanks pal

the pic you too just looks foamy, you must of shook it prior to taking the picture or the package was shaken by the mailman before putting in mailbox, should settle back to normal in couple of minutes.

I didn't purposely shake it before taking the photo, but i guess agitation during delivery is possible. However, i am speaking of the color and consistency of the product, which is milky and brown. Since it's the first time encountering a product that looks as such, i admit to a degree of hesitation about its legitimacy. I posted in the hopes that a pharmacom rep would explain why the gear looks the way it does and vouch for the product as being good to go. I think anyone in my position will feel the same way.

I didn't purposely shake it before taking the photo, but i guess agitation during delivery is possible. However, i am speaking of the color and consistency of the product, which is milky and brown. Since it's the first time encountering a product that looks as such, i admit to a degree of hesitation about its legitimacy. I posted in the hopes that a pharmacom rep would explain why the gear looks the way it does and vouch for the product as being good to go. I think anyone in my position will feel the same way.

yea definitely brother, often times anything in a water base is going to have a milky look to it , and it is tren base so it's going to have a milky slight muddy look, especially when shook. so it's 100% good to go, mine came just like that as well and i pinned it no problem

Last edited:
yea definitely brother, often times anything in a water base is going to have a milky look to it , and it is tren base so it's going to have a milky slight muddy look, so it's 100% good to go, mine came just like that as well and i pinned it no problem

As this is the first time using anything water based, i had no idea that water based gear looks milky. Your vote of confidence allays my concerns and i will go ahead and try the product. Brother Tazz, do you know why water based products have the milky look? Just curious.

As this is the first time using anything water based, i had no idea that water based gear looks milky. Your vote of confidence allays my concerns and i will go ahead and try the product. Brother Tazz, do you know why water based products have the milky look? Just curious.
Because of lack of solvents to fully dissolve the compound. It's suspended in water as a carrier

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

winny tren or test suspension thats in distilled water will titrate and become milky when mixed as its not in a solution like oil based products its suspened. Tren has a tan color and test and winny has a white color due to the raw color. Tren base is an orange color which turns tan when made into a suspension so the color/look of yours is actually normal

Last edited:
I see. Thank you to both Tazz and BigBusiness for the explanation, as it makes sense to me now. I'm thinking about using the tren base as a kick start to an upcoming test-e cycle.

I see. Thank you to both Tazz and BigBusiness for the explanation, as it makes sense to me now. I'm thinking about using the tren base as a kick start to an upcoming test-e cycle.
Best to be used as a pre-workout about 30-45 before training. It will have a lil bite to it, but glides nicely through a 25g pin

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

that's exactly what i pin with, 25g. does it hurt going in?
Slight burn somtimes... plunge very slow. You may have some pip afterwards, base esters tend to but your muscles will adapt after a couple pins

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Slight burn somtimes... plunge very slow. You may have some pip afterwards, base esters tend to but your muscles will adapt after a couple pins

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

i'm going to be starting with a quarter or half a cc and adjust from there. pain as the gear is going in will be a new experience for me. looking forward to it. thanks for the suggestions, brother.

i'm going to be starting with a quarter or half a cc and adjust from there. pain as the gear is going in will be a new experience for me. looking forward to it. thanks for the suggestions, brother.

mix it with some water based b12 injection in the syringe and the pip won't be nearly as bad

Do you still do a discount for bitcoin? I think I want to go pharmacom for my next foray.

Yes we do! If you need the new website link pm me!

pm me with any questions!

Top Bottom