napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Testing

SpikedEggnog

I am going to be running some tests on a source (don't ask what source, I will give more information later). I have some extra testing vials, so if anyone is interested, you can send me samples of AAS you want tested, and I will test them for you and Post the results here in the forum to help all of us out. Keep in mind this testing is for substance, but it cannot detect purity - so if something is underdosed I won't be able to tell. BUT I will be able to tell if the AAS is legit, mixed, or completely fake. Again, this is for the benefit of the community here at AR so please message me if you are interested and I will give you my address. All I need is 1 tab, or a couple Drops if it's Oil based.

SpikedEggnog said:
I am going to be running some tests on a source (don't ask what source, I will give more information later). I have some extra testing vials, so if anyone is interested, you can send me samples of AAS you want tested, and I will test them for you and Post the results here in the forum to help all of us out. Keep in mind this testing is for substance, but it cannot detect purity - so if something is underdosed I won't be able to tell. BUT I will be able to tell if the AAS is legit, mixed, or completely fake. Again, this is for the benefit of the community here at AR so please message me if you are interested and I will give you my address. All I need is 1 tab, or a couple Drops if it's Oil based.

I think that is a very big benefit for the members here, and I thank you,for doing that. I'm curious to see some of the outcomes on these tests

RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:

I think that is a very big benefit for the members here, and I thank you,for doing that. I'm curious to see some of the outcomes on these tests

No problem - no one has messaged me yet so we will see - I am really curious to get some testing in the forums here

Very cool. I'd send you some to test, but right now i'm off the sauce and my stuff is stashed away till I move.

Re: RE: Re: Steroid Testing

SpikedEggnog said:
RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:

No problem - no one has messaged me yet so we will see - I am really curious to get some testing in the forums here
What can you test for?

I'll gladly send you some var, tren ace, tren e, and npp

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Steroid Testing

originalbingham said:
SpikedEggnog said:
RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:

What can you test for?

I'll gladly send you some var, tren ace, tren e, and npp

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What is your source? i can test for substance but not Dosing purity - I can test Var if you want to send me a tablet. i can also test tren and npp, only one though because i only have 1 testing vial left for those. So if you want to send a tab of Var and a couple drops of tren or npp (your choice) PM me and i will give you my address.

OriginalBingham sent me some of his Anavar for testing.
His tablet was 10mg but he cut it in half, so I received 5mg.
His source was a UGL over at Evolutionary: "Centrino Labs"

In case any of you don't know about LabMax vials, I will explain it. They are unopened vials that you can order for testing AAS. You crack the top off and it has a preloaded chemical which will interact with the AAS you put in. Each AAS has a certain reaction and will be a certain color. There are also some that require a UV light for part of the testing. For anavar/winny, it is just one vial that is a color test after 15 min. No UV required. The test requires 1mg of the AAS (1/4 of what bingham sent me). 1.25mg is fine as long as you don't put excessive amounts like 5 mg in the vial at once, otherwise it will ruin the test. I ran the test twice. The first time I used 1/4 tab, so 1.25 mg. The second test I used a little less, so more like 1mg. Here are the results. You can go to http://www.labmax.ca/anavar-and-winstrol-test.php to see the reference pics from their labs.

Here is an unopened vial for reference.

Attachments

• rsz_anawinnyunopened.jpg
    rsz_anawinnyunopened.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 98
First test after 15 min.

Left = Tablet , Right = Unopened Vial

Attachments

• rsz_firsttest15min.jpg
    rsz_firsttest15min.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 98
  • rsz_1sttest.jpg
    rsz_1sttest.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 97
SpikedEggnog said:

This is an outstanding and generous offer. Another reason AR is the best place to be. With members that put themselves out like this for others, why the hell would anyone want to be anywhere else. Thank you Bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother has a lab that could tell us purity plus impurities. I have seen a lot of chinese raws at 75% purity,plus have Hexavalent chromium in it as an impurity. I am sure he would just shit himself if I walked in with 200 vials of shit though. So you will be doing a qualatative test, not quantitative. Well I hope things aren't that bad that it is not even the real shit. Curious to see the results. Thanks bro

I tested Hipo's DECA.

I did not take pics because there are several steps involving UV and I turned the lights off and on, so I will just explain the results I got.
vial A = red brown, vial B = orange brown
vial B under UV = mat green, has slight fluorescence

i did pay attention to the intial UV results of Vial B with lights off, it was more yellowish - this is another confirmation (not part of test but extra confirmation)
after a bit it turned to the mat green as described under UV

after 24 hrs, it still had green fluorescence in vial B. vial A should bea green-blue BUT vial A is the same as vial B, green fluorescence. this is the only discrepancy i have found in testing hipos DECA, so i am unsure. it should be noted that, "Nandrolone decanoate with lower conceration appears to be light green - dark yellow." This may indicate that it is underdosed BUT there is no way for me to tell 100% unless doing quality test. everything else matched up fine with the LabMax pics/descriptions.

You can go here to see the labmax pictures and description of the test:

http://www.labmax.ca/nandrolone-decanoate.php

This is why u LM expctic stuff like var and primo. Its often faked be ause the raws are exspensive. Winny for var eq for primo. Happens all the time.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

SpikedEggnog said:
I tested Hipo's DECA.

I did not take pics because there are several steps involving UV and I turned the lights off and on, so I will just explain the results I got.

i did pay attention to the intial UV results of Vial B with lights off, it was more yellowish - this is another confirmation (not part of test but extra confirmation)

after 24 hrs, it still had green fluorescence in vial B. vial A should bea green-blue BUT vial A is the same as vial B, green fluorescence. this is the only discrepancy i have found in testing hipos DECA, so i am unsure. it should be noted that, "Nandrolone decanoate with lower conceration appears to be light green - dark yellow." This may indicate that it is underdosed BUT there is no way for me to tell 100% unless doing quality test. everything else matched up fine with the LabMax pics/descriptions.

Btw way u can take pics of the uv shots. Just turn the flash off on ur camera when in the dark.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
SpikedEggnog said:
I tested Hipo's DECA.

Btw way u can take pics of the uv shots. Just turn the flash off on ur camera when in the dark.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

yeah i didnt feel like it because i was going through it fast and i didnt feel like taking a bunch of pics and having to resize and this and that. the Var/Winny is just one pic so its easier.

Top Bottom