napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking Winstrol

mattyslice

Just joined the website after watching almost every video on dylans channel.
Need some stack advice!
I just ran my first cycle. 16 weeks of sustanon 250 , 5 weeks of dbol to kickstart and deca for my last 8 weeks.(my first 4 weeks were just sustanon 250). GREAAAT results, i mean, life changing results. But now i’ve got a bit of water retention, so i wanted to run a cutting cycle so i can look beach ready. I’m definitely in on some winstrol, because of what you’ve said. One of my body builder buddies who’s been on it for 20 years, competes and all that good stuff, recommended I run my winstrol (50mg) with about 400mg of tren and 200 mg of test E for about 12 weeks. But listening to you, it’s made me very skeptical. Is there a safe way to run that stack or is there a safer alternative?

this is just crazy.. you already went WAY overboard on a first cycle man.. way too much shit on a first cycle... now you want to run tren on a second cycle? you are setting yourself up for some huge issues down the road and you shouldnt plan on doing this too long the way you are going about it... start with your stats... age/height/weight/body fat?

My bad for not putting that into the original message, i just went over some of the posts and I saw some of the requirements for each post. I'm 23 ( I know you're gonna tear me a new one because of how young I am), 5'8" and 185 lbs. I'm at about 15-20% BF. Closer to 20% since i've been on these compounds. I haven't felt any side effects except for slight mood swings, and water retention. On my last week of Dbol I was feeling really tired. But since i've hopped off, I've been okay.

Bro if u paid me, i would not advise u steroid use at your age. You seem like a really good guy and its a shame you are making these mistakes but thats your decision however we dont advise any of that here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I figured as much. I've seen you repeat it a few times throughout your videos. I'm pretty set on moving forward with this though. I'm just trying to find a way to run these compounds in a safe and sustaining way. Would simply running 500mg of test and 50mg of Winstrol be a better alternative to cutting the doses in half to fit the tren? I'm happy with my size man. I just want to lean out now. I'm also adjusting my diet accordingly, I understand that diet is a huuuuuuge part of this as well. I know you don't agree with me running these at my age, but I would really appreciate the guidance man.

I guess something i said didnt resonate bro. Im not advising you any sort of steroid use. Im not sure whats not coming through to you from what i said. Its your choice but we dont contribute to that here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I figured as much. I've seen you repeat it a few times throughout your videos. I'm pretty set on moving forward with this though. I'm just trying to find a way to run these compounds in a safe and sustaining way. Would simply running 500mg of test and 50mg of Winstrol be a better alternative to cutting the doses in half to fit the tren? I'm happy with my size man. I just want to lean out now. I'm also adjusting my diet accordingly, I understand that diet is a huuuuuuge part of this as well. I know you don't agree with me running these at my age, but I would really appreciate the guidance man.

If you’re just interested in cutting and not worried about your size why wouldn’t you run a recomp/cutting cycle using sarms? What are you even getting out of using steroids at such a young age. Are you trying to destroy your natural test production by the time you’re 25?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom