napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack For crossfit

You can lead a man to sarmsx but you cant make him drink.

See what i did there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarmsx is not available at the moment. If you need help with a legit source for sarms, send me a PM

He said further up in this thread he got a SARMSX Shipment seized by customs in his country.

Also I read your own writeup on Evolutionary.org DG and you say 15-20mg ostarine/d for cutting.

I feel that this kid is being abused unreasonably in this thread. Some people walk in here stubbornly refusing to hear anything but this isn't one of those times.

He said further up in this thread he got a SARMSX Shipment seized by customs in his country.

Also I read your own writeup on Evolutionary.org DG and you say 15-20mg ostarine/d for cutting.

I feel that this kid is being abused unreasonably in this thread. Some people walk in here stubbornly refusing to hear anything but this isn't one of those times.
FIRST AND FOREMOST, i never wrote those things on evolutionary... those were put up IN MY NAME without my permission, so before you go saying things, you should have your facts first... there was noone being abused ANYWHERE whatsoever

Top Bottom