napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr9009

oocegloy

I'm a 30 year old male interested in sarms, have tried gw before but im interested in sr9009. I was curiois if youbhabe personaly tried it. Ive read some things about its bioavalibility and it not hitting the bloodsteam oraly. Do you have any knowledge of this or what is your thoughts?

If you're looking to cut and drop fat SR9009 and GW work incredibly well. I'm taking it now with great results.

I'm a 30 year old male interested in sarms, have tried gw before but im interested in sr9009. I was curiois if youbhabe personaly tried it. Ive read some things about its bioavalibility and it not hitting the bloodsteam oraly. Do you have any knowledge of this or what is your thoughts?

yes, i have with excellent results as have so many others... check logs all over the forum... im not sure where you read this at but there are far too many people and sites that give out completely absurd information to others...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals? i would be happy to help set you up a cycle... the very best sarms you can find are located at www.sarmsx.com

Sr9009 compliments GW very nicely. It's an amazing combo for sure. I'm on it right now and having amazing results. There's a lot of misinformation out there on it, but with quality SR9009 from sarmsx it's definitely very powerful and very effective

yes, i have with excellent results as have so many others... check logs all over the forum... im not sure where you read this at but there are far too many people and sites that give out completely absurd information to others...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals? i would be happy to help set you up a cycle... the very best sarms you can find are located at www.sarmsx.com

I'm guessing he got the information from reddit, apparently someone contacted the Prof Burris who created SR9009, and the Prof said that SR9009 had no oral bio-availability https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/2vtrjq/sr9009/

I had come across this before, and its what has stopped me from pulling the trigger on SR (I went with GW instead, but I really wanted to use SR).

I'm guessing he got the information from reddit, apparently someone contacted the Prof Burris who created SR9009, and the Prof said that SR9009 had no oral bio-availability https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/2vtrjq/sr9009/

I had come across this before, and its what has stopped me from pulling the trigger on SR (I went with GW instead, but I really wanted to use SR).

Well I can tell you from my own personal experience after just being on it a week now, that it definitely works well, so I don't see how it can have poor bioavailability. Also the other feedback on it pretty much speaks for itself

I added Sr very late in my sarms run, I lost an extra 2 % BF in 6 weeks after I added it... don't know what that guy is talking about

the results that everyone is having say otherwise on this one...

Top Bottom