napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 and calorie levels

craig wilson

SR9009 has some pretty good logs out there as being great for fat loss and recomp.

What do you all recommend for calorie levels for running this? What works best, below maintenance, at, or slightly above.

If you're cutting then slightly below maint. 40/40/20 macros is how I eat when running that compound

SR9009 has some pretty good logs out there as being great for fat loss and recomp.

What do you all recommend for calorie levels for running this? What works best, below maintenance, at, or slightly above.

Cutting is the same weather your on Sarms or not. Run a deficit of 200 - 500 calories a day and you will see results.
Mind you they will be more dramatic on sarms. Especially if you add GW.

Whether on SR9009 or not, you should structure your diet for your goals, so obviously if cutting you should be in a deficit.

The SR9009 will enhance your fat loss by considerably raising and boosting your metabolism. It also stacks well with GW for fat loss. The most optimal thing would be to run a complete sarms stack, all available at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks for the reply. Money is tight, so for now it has only been GW for me. I may try to add the SR9009 though.
GW would be enough to maintain mass while in a deficit given training and nutrition are on point. Once you have the funds, then add the SR :).

Top Bottom