napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Spinal Cord Injury recovery question

MikeWatts17

Hello,

Not sure if it would help or if anyone knows for sure, but I’m curious to ask. So last year May I injured myself squatting and fractured my C6-C7 on Spinal Cord. I’m currently in a wheelchair and on the journey to recovering and being able to walk, run, and jump again. So with that being said does anyone know if SARMs would aid in helping me recover. I have SARMs I touched and I’m tempted to take them but I don’t want to mess up and slows me down and it makes it worse for me. Please help me out with this.

there are certain sarms that can potentially help.. yes... peptides as well which would be the key factors to helping with recovery.. not ALL sarms will help though.. there are certain ones.. this would be the ideal layout to maximize your recovery

SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING AND RECOVERY STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out
https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day
1-8 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 5-20 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Mk-677 25 mg day

That is a very nasty injury and you need to be careful that you use legit sarms
make sure you go with umbrella

Hello,

Not sure if it would help or if anyone knows for sure, but I’m curious to ask. So last year May I injured myself squatting and fractured my C6-C7 on Spinal Cord. I’m currently in a wheelchair and on the journey to recovering and being able to walk, run, and jump again. So with that being said does anyone know if SARMs would aid in helping me recover. I have SARMs I touched and I’m tempted to take them but I don’t want to mess up and slows me down and it makes it worse for me. Please help me out with this.
The spine maybe. But rehab etc. The cord (nerve) no

Top Bottom