napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Specific source request

Hotsauce

Hey guys I'm looking for Biomex lab source that I would like to order trenbolone acetate from. Out of all the tren this lab has the strongest one I have tried so far. It might be a reach but any help would be appreciated. Thanks you

Hey guys I'm looking for Biomex lab source that I would like to order trenbolone acetate from. Out of all the tren this lab has the strongest one I have tried so far. It might be a reach but any help would be appreciated. Thanks you

Pretty sure they aren’t a forum sponsored source. Stick with the sponsors brother they all have great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STICK WITH FORUM APPROVED SOURCES.

Im sure hotsauce is scratching their head wondering why we are all ,in what sounds like a cult like monotone chant, saying : "use our approved sources!"

Are we an anabolic cult or secret society?
(Let me dust off my brain and recall my middle chamber lecture (nod to my brethren in the East).

The truth is the approved sources in the forum have repeatedly demonstrated that they are are:

1. Safe to use. They practice safety and security to protect us from having the nanny state come and drag us away for having muscles that scare them....and equally as important either practice sterile manufacturing guidelines or utilize a facility that does......because lets be real: although we all may be used to it by now, injecting something into your body is no joke and who wants to walk around with a bowling ball sized abscess and a raging fever....or worse become septic and die!
2. That what they are sending you IS ACTUALLY what you bought and not just seseme oil thrown in a vial.
3. That they WILL actually send it to you.
4. The source has the brothers, the mods of the forum, and Dylan to answer to if they make a pattern of screwing up.
5. Yes! Like most things in life we enjoy, (I would go so far as to say need as the ability to see whether a source is a reliable and trustworthy is paramount to near everything else),the forum cost money to run and having sponsers helps keep our beloved forum up and running without forceing us to dig into our own wallets for anything but quality gear. SOUNDS LIKE A DEAL TO ME!

I know a lot of people are afraid of doing things in the mail the first time....but IMHO you are 100x safer dealing with these very reliable and security minded approved sources that you know are well reviewed and held to a standard, then your "guy" that is making your elixers if life in his bathtub after washing his yorkie!

In defense of the OP, and every other new member asking about this source and that one , its very easy for those of us that have been reading forums for a while and understand all of the above to forget how it looks to those that dont really understand.

Forgive my redundancy if a similer post has already been made....I just see a few posts like this near everday and thought this would be helpful.

well said. Im about to start my first cycle and i've seen many other dubious sources but so far, what this forum provides the much needed assurance for a first timer like me.

And that my freinds , is exactly why sticking with forum sources is the smart choice.

There are a lot of great people to turn to here, too many to bother looking anywhere else and rolling the dice:

IWGF
9th Wonder
Pharma lady
Robolics
Pharmacom
Biotec
Samason Supplies

Im sorry if I forgot anyone.

I reccomend IWGFand 9ths Axio/EU line as it is one of the most professionally made pharma quality gear around. IWGF is just an all around awesom person to work with and we are very lucky to have him as a domestic source. Turn around time is whiplash quick....a few days..literally. And this is someone that really cares about the people he works with and goes above and beyond to make sure your G2G.

Top Bottom