napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So what else do you guys do????

In my free time when not pumping iron or working I am a huge movies, music guy. I love going to concerts, music festivals, occasional parties. I also love to read, tv. Lots of things I enjoy doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i do alot of stuff with my kid ( i only get him weekends, so i try to make every weekend special)

watch football.. fantasy sports etc

fitness obviously..particpating and also researching it

play video games.. love mortal kombat x

travel when i can!

I have 3 kids under the age of 7 so my life gets crazy after work with all the sports and activities they do . I love investments and the stock market . I like to read fiction novels and also wright from time to time . I'm a gym rat at the core but keep balanced with family work and some non lifting hobbies

I just left my job as an exterminator when we moved. I did enjoy the strategic aspect of systematically eliminating vermin. Lol. I write a lot of music, guitar being my mainstay but I have been programming and running synth mods since the late 90s (shareware apps forever). Currently Ive been watching and breaking down battle rap as well as being a fanatic over 90s era hip hop and all eras of underground shit. I also have 2 deftones tattoos. I also collect all sorts of foreign/rare exploitation and horror films. Im a huge movie guy. Done a bit of acting as well. In fact, this current blast is to get me into some upcoming stuff. If I find the link, ill post the Lana Del Ray promo I was in. It was rejected by the label but was still unreal. My current goal is to get my nasm cert and work as a trainer and then eventually work with mma and other athletes to help them with diet and conditioning. Thats my dream job.

I have an 8 year old that lives with her mother. She tells the kids at school that she has a "muscle dad" and no one believes her lololol. Because her step dad is the one picking her up.

Oh and if I never said it before...jiu jitsu

Oh I guess I do have a hobby, I love buying and selling exspensive watches. Have three Rolexs two Omegas and a Phillipe Patek but I never wear them, I wear a Citizen Grand Classic Automatic on the reg, if it was made in Europe it would be 3k plus. I highly recommend if you are condisering a nice affordable watch to check them out. I believe there only 995.00 with a great case and in house movement that is on par with Rolex movements but not quite IWC or Zennith custom movements,

Bro. I got an illuminox. Was like hundred bucks haha. Thought it was fancy.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

If you like it, that's all that matters. Watch guys are snobs dude, no way around it we are snobs. I paid 20k for my Patek, and your illuminox probably keeps better time. Why because we are morons.

What the... Bro. I'll sell you some beach front property in Indiana

Those days are over. Came back from Iraq found the Ex was cheating on me filed for divorce lawyer told me straight up she was going to get half of my cash, so I paid her car off bought myself a BMW and a Patek and we split the 900 bucks I had left in my account. She tried to make me sell the watch so I sold it to my platoon sgt for a 100 bucks and bought back off him after the divorce was finalized.

Some people are fucked up. Like I'm fucked up, but that's a different fucked up

Yup, its on a whole new level of fucked up. When I got hit in Iraq, and called her from the green zone hospital telling her that I was shot. She told me that she was getting her hair done and it was my decision to join the Army. Pretty much new right there and then it was over and that crap was going on back home. So when I got back I was prepared and acted like a robot with no emotion. Pissed her off but I felt completely satisfied.

I came back from Africa deployment to a pregnant wife.

That Story is far too common. Its damn sad, can you keep your damn legs closed for 12 months, I want sticking my pecker into anything for 12 months I promise. There wasn't any prom queens where I was at.

Honestly after working out and work I just like to go exploring around the various cities around me with my family oh and of course checking AR lol
I do a lot of this too. Just pick a direction and drive.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My life is boring. I work in law enforcement so I miss a lot with my family. As a result, you'll typically see me at the gym at 4AM (the one good side to joining a chain gym) so I don't interfere with my kids/wife's activities at night. Kids lives include soccer and wife is getting her doctorate. That's all I got....
You gonna scare a lot of people off lol.

Besides working out a ton and working I just like to chill around the house. Depending on the season I'll go out and fish for cat, or hangout around a bonfire.

When the kids are down and nothing else is going on then I go full nerd and game online. [emoji15] [emoji165] Ironically the guys I lift with play Star Wars: The Old Republic. Oh and I read a random variety of things.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I am not LEO but work at an agency in a civilian position. I know plenty there who juice.

Oh I know lol. it's a joke dude I was about to be in LE myself.

Top Bottom