napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

So Many New Members

Sparrowbro

Why are there so many members who have been here less than 2 months, sometimes less than a week, who are reviewing sources? I never see reviews from members who are over a couple months old.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

2 reasons...

1. Senior members have already given reviews when we were junior members.

2. The sources we have here are trusted and we don't feel the need to give a review every time we buy products.

It's also the nature of this forum. Because of Dylan teaching on YouTube it attracts a lot of new members daily.

WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH NEW MEMBERS DOESN'T THAT BUILD A BASE. Im a new member because I like what Dylan has to say no bullshit and I like the info that I can get , so whats the problem?

I am new here, and i enjoy reading reviews bc it builds trust, and that is very important in business... Didn't relise it was a bad thing!!!

I am new here, and i enjoy reading reviews bc it builds trust, and that is very important in business... Didn't relise it was a bad thing!!!
Its not bad to be new, its great to have new members. It gets weird when 5 people post reviews and made their account the day of. Just sayin

Its not bad to be new, its great to have new members. It gets weird when 5 people post reviews and made their account the day of. Just sayin

Bro I've seen people make an account just to come on the forum and complain about a source. I'm like how is that even possible. They must have gotten the source's contact elsewhere. I've seen it all.

Bro I've seen people make an account just to come on the forum and complain about a source. I'm like how is that even possible. They must have gotten the source's contact elsewhere. I've seen it all.
Maybe its a rival source trying to tarnish anothers reputation?

Maybe its a rival source trying to tarnish anothers reputation?

Exactly... But this is hard to prove so I'll try to investigate to see if it's legit or spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just have to be smart enough to judge what you see and take it for what it is. I do t have a problem with anybody doing a review, but obviously the word of somebody brand new is not exactly credible...so just take it with a grain of salt and draw your own conclusions collectively

Top Bottom