napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So many brands šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Modifiedamerican

With so many brand, how do you guys pick which brand you like best? Iā€™ve researched and read and everyone contradicts each other, at least from what Iā€™ve read. Any recommendations, help, is appreciated it.

well.. just like cars for instance.. EVERYONE has their own preference dude... thats kind of how life works... we have favorite types of shoes, iphone or android etc... its PERSONAL preference

Any recommendations at all? I totally get what youā€™re saying though. Is thereā€™s any thing I should maybe shy away from? You know like a Toyota Corolla will get you from point a to b, reliable, boring, but will get the job done. Then you have say, a bmw šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

bmw's are garbage cars in 2023 lol. plus their dealerships are scummiest you will find lol

but seriously when it comes to steroids i always tell you to go for the source itself. from there you can see which brand has the steroid you want. i recommend napsgear.org. right now they are doing a 20% off deal all weekend for domestic.

With so many brand, how do you guys pick which brand you like best? Iā€™ve researched and read and everyone contradicts each other, at least from what Iā€™ve read. Any recommendations, help, is appreciated it.
go to domestic-supply.com and look for what you want. you won't go wrong with their brands.

i like beligas, ultima, pharmacom, so many good ones

I recommend UGFreak and Para Pharma absolutely top notch with customer service and the quality is the same. Give them look and see what you think.

If I try something and it works I stick with it.

EP from PSL, Intek from Naps and ParaPharma from UGFreak

Iā€™ve been using ultima from Steroidify and had great success. But I have tried about everyone of them Steroidify carrys with no complaints

Top Bottom