napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Six Pack Abs (WHY YOU’LL NEVER HAVE THEM!!)

Dont worry Tin Man, Im not gonna hate. Overall the guy is in pretty good shape.........especially if you compare him to the general public. I guess Im not a believer that you you have to be a model of perfection before you have any good info. In fact, I might even go as far as saying that it can be unhealthy to think this way. Take a reasonably fit guy, start pointing out all his flaws..............its no wonder some of us guys have body dysmorphia.

Well i wouldnt say i expect perfection. But a six pack first in a six pack video would be good and maybe more info other than abs come from proper eating. Lol like no fucking shit guy. It was seven min of jibberish

PHURIOUS

Well i wouldnt say i expect perfection. But a six pack first in a six pack video would be good and maybe more info other than abs come from proper eating. Lol like no fucking shit guy. It was seven min of jibberish

PHURIOUS

I do agree with you there brother.

From our perspective its pretty worthless but perhaps some beginner somewhere had a lighbulb switched on.

Jeff Cavalier isnt trying to be super muscular hench the "athleanX" title. Hes a physical therapist for professional athletes. He's smart and knows functional training, try doing his extreme core workouts see if you can hang. He is also strong as fuck for 180lbs, deadlifts 500lbs nuff said. His abs are nothing to rave about but abs.don't impress me. Strength and ability!

Nobody is saying hes not. But he made a video about having great abs and his abs arent great. Thats all anyone was saying.

500# is impressive though.

Nobody is saying hes not. But he made a video about having great abs and his abs arent great. Thats all anyone was saying.

500# is impressive though.

That's true. But its really hard to have amazing abs without gifted genetics and or a super strict diet and training right so I'd say his abs are amazing for the "non athletics" not by body builder standards. But I get what your saying when someone trys to tell you how to get something they don't have.

Exactly. Ive never seen or heard of him before this video so all I have to judge is that first impression. Im sure hes talented but I would have liked to hear more useful information if I dont see the product of his knowledge displayed on his own body. You know??

Ok,a point for you to consider. He is not,I repeat not a bodybuilder,however he is quite athletic.Thats more his schtick.He doesn't say a word about anyone else. I can't do some of the shit he does.So what if his advice is general. You have to realize there are new people every day getting into some sort of fitness mode.I think his ideas are fine for the G/P. At least he isn't on t.v. trying to hawk some 30 day,lose 80 lbs of fat tripe.

Top Bottom