napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sides from a sust 250 injection

kbabs1987

Hey guys I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I'm 6' 3'' 240 lbs 27 yrs old. I've been body building for a couple years and have ran about 5 cycles I think. My current stack is 750mgs of sust 250 per week and tren ace 100mg eod .
So, I pinned the sust in my quad and when I was done I stood up and began feeling tingling in my foot and felt like my throat was closing up and started coughing. I know that can be expected if it were tren but it was sust.just looking for answers.thanks guys

kbabs1987 said:
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I'm 6' 3'' 240 lbs 27 yrs old. I've been body building for a couple years and have ran about 5 cycles I think. My current stack is 750mgs of sust 250 per week and tren ace 100mg eod .
So, I pinned the sust in my quad and when I was done I stood up and began feeling tingling in my foot and felt like my throat was closing up and started coughing. I know that can be expected if it were tren but it was sust.just looking for answers.thanks guys

Strange. ..u possibly hit a nerve. .can u tell me exactly where u pinned?

You can experience symptoms similar to Tren (just not as intense) with other injections if you pin a vein.

How long did it last?

kbabs1987 said:

That cough comes from nicking or injecting some oil into a vein. It really doesnt have anything to do with the compounds. It happens from time to time. You should always be injecting slowly, and if you start to feel any symptoms of the cough coming on, stop injecting immediately, remover the needle, switch needles, and move to another location

You got some oil into a vein.The vein then sends that blood back to the lungs to be oygenated and the oil inhibited the process. This means that once your pin was in you did not pull back to look for blood. If you nick a vein and get oil in it you will not be able to catch your breath. This can be a little or a lot...in your case t was a little. When a lot of oil gets in you are waterboarding yourself and will panic.

RickRock said:
kbabs1987 said:

That cough comes from nicking or injecting some oil into a vein. It really doesnt have anything to do with the compounds. It happens from time to time. You should always be injecting slowly, and if you start to feel any symptoms of the cough coming on, stop injecting immediately, remover the needle, switch needles, and move to another location

Tren does produce a much worse cough because it is more of an irritant but like I said before it can happen anytime you hit a vein.

drb_iac said:
You got some oil into a vein.The vein then sends that blood back to the lungs to be oygenated and the oil inhibited the process. This means that once your pin was in you did not pull back to look for blood. If you nick a vein and get oil in it you will not be able to catch your breath. This can be a little or a lot...in your case t was a little. When a lot of oil gets in you are waterboarding yourself and will panic.

That's true, and even though it's a debatable topic, I personally feel the need to aspirate, especially in veiny areas like quads. I remember two incidents pulling back on the plunger and seeing some blood. If that ever happens pull out and start over. It can save you from going through things like this

cmb5017 said:
kbabs1987 said:

Yeah I pinned my upper right section of my right quad. I almost always pin there and never had this happen before

I would say you hit a vien my man. I personally am new to injections but have been around them for a few years and I've seen some crazy shit. One guy on tren ace hit a vein and collapsed on the floor in the most violent cough I've even seen...thought i was going to have to do CPR on this guy. He then preceded to break out in hives and had severe itching spells, needless to say he had to discontinue use of tren......ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!!

Ya nicked a vein for sure. To be safe when i do quad injects i sit there for a second and make sure all is good before standing up. Makes ur blood rush and can intensify the feeling

PHURIOUS PHARMA

kbabs1987 said:
cmb5017 said:
kbabs1987 said:

Yeah I pinned my upper right section of my right quad. I almost always pin there and never had this happen before

When he got hives it means allergic reaction, and I would bet that the gear was made with ethly oleate. About 10% of the population is allergic to eo. So your bud needs to be aware of this, because a lot of brewers use eo because it makes everything easier. If your throat feels like it is closing that is eo also. When you nick a vein it is more like you can't catch your breath...like you are drowning. See the difference? Throat closing up vs can't catch your breath..2 different things

Top Bottom