napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Side effects of MK-677

henning23

I have ben trying to find info on how to combat the common side effects of MK-677.
The potassium intake to combat bloating is what I have found.
But is there any tricks to get rid of the hunger and the lethargic feeling?

I have been using MK-677 for one week now, started with 20mg but got so lethargic and hungry that I chose to start with 10mg and today I increased the dose again to 20 mg. The hunger is a little better then from te beginning but I am extremely tired, fall asleep at work. And have to stop the car on the way to work just to rest a little. But at night I sleep very bad and only one or two hours a time and only light sleep.
Any ideas on how to solve this? Or will it get better in time so I just have to fight for now?

Best regards

I take it in the evening.
First dose I took on the morning but changed to the evening since I got so lathergic but it seems like the time of dosing does not make any difference.

I take mine before bed and found it helps me sleep better and not feel soo lethargic during the day. I did have a good amount of lethargy the first week and it tapered off and I feel fine now in week 3. Maybe youyoyr body just needs to adjust. As long as your not going crazy with sodium and watching your sodium potassium balance you should be fine. I freaked out bc I shot up about 10 pounds in a week with no change in diet and felt bloated but now it has levelled out and I'm not holding as much water now and my body is adjusting and feel alot fuller throughout the day.

yes, pre bed will help the lethargy... the unger will just have to pass which it generally does after 4-6 weeks...

Top Bottom