napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I continue a with new cycle?

Thanks for that informative response. That really cleared things up for me. You're awesome (slow clap)

You arbitrarily decided to do a 4 week cycle of a compound that needs 12 wks to be effective

BTW...sarms1 is shit...

how is the above not informative???
you were informed you took shit arbitrarily...that it should be run 12 weeks to be effective...Sarms1 is junk

Just because you started using a compound before doing ANY research...deluding yourself by saying you don't do shit arbitrarily,,,,,don't get your tits in a wringer when its pointed out to you

don't delude yourself further by saying you are just asking questions and want to learn
educate yourself..do research..then come back and ask specific questions when you have at least obtained a BASIC knowledge of the compound you intend to use.......don't expect to be spoon fed

Last edited:
Rick/JP,
THANKS! This is the shit I need to know and I appreciate your knowledge and expertise. Looks like I will be going with this stack and cycle. I will go through SARMX for sure.
Thanks again guys!
Glad to help bro. Let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks Dylan.
I went with Rick's recommendation.
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am

I still need to order the GW and already have the clomid for PCT.
Hope it is just as mean of a stack without the MK-677 :)

Last edited:
Hey Rick,
I did order your stack recommendation. Just ordered the GW. Already have my clomid.
Do you know if SARMSX can expedite orders? I emailed them to find out.

Last edited:
JP, I just ordered the GW this morning. Emailed them to see if they could combine my orders to save on shipping and if they can expedite. Thanks again for your help.

Hey Rick,
I did order your stack recommendation. Just ordered the GW. Already have my clomid.
Do you know if SARMSX can expedite orders? I emailed them to find out.
Are you in the states? If so, sarmsx shipping is very fast, generally within 3-4 business days of processing your order

JP, I just ordered the GW this morning. Emailed them to see if they could combine my orders to save on shipping and if they can expedite. Thanks again for your help.

gw enhances any cycle. I mean for what we shell out for a cycle, why not get the max out of it. Good call.

Thanks Dylan.
I went with Rick's recommendation.
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am

I still need to order the GW and already have the clomid for PCT.
Hope it is just as mean of a stack without the MK-677 :)
absolutely its a mean cycle bro... definitely... very wise on adding gw as well

Top Bottom