napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Serms Sources

Lucky Sob

Hello:
I have my whole cycle set up and planned out. I'll be ordering from my source soon, but have read that there are better places to get your Serms than through the UGL providing the AAS. I know it's one of the golden rules not to ask for sources, but if somebody could direct me as where to look for high quality Serms I'd appreciate it! Also, if I have a lab who's AAS has been tested by anabolic lab is it safe to assume that their Serms and AI will be held to this standard? (I know safe is a relative word when speaking of drugs, but you get the idea!)

Much Thanks!!

Hello:
I have my whole cycle set up and planned out. I'll be ordering from my source soon, but have read that there are better places to get your Serms than through the UGL providing the AAS. I know it's one of the golden rules not to ask for sources, but if somebody could direct me as where to look for high quality Serms I'd appreciate it! Also, if I have a lab who's AAS has been tested by anabolic lab is it safe to assume that their Serms and AI will be held to this standard? (I know safe is a relative word when speaking of drugs, but you get the idea!)

Much Thanks!!

Www.sarmsx.com has very high quality serms and AIs. Everything they have is top notch bro, guaranteed

Heard he's got the hookup...
f3518b5ac7e0bfd912d7b7baab6df7c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hello:

Much Thanks!!

www.sarmsx.com bro... they are extremely high quality and i stand by that a million percent...

Top Bottom