napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Secure Email Suggestions

I have a securenym account, that is great. However it is a paid service, and they do not have free secure email.

Hey Rick this is my buddy and I referred him. Can you PM him a price list please? He is looking for a legit domestic shop to order from. He is currently on TRT and pretty much doing a blast then cruise type deal. Ive tried to get him to post stats but he seems to be nervous to post and really just wants to order from a legit source. Im trying to help him out to get him started on the site. If you could help him out it would be greatly appreciated. Ive pretty much done all I can to get him here so get involved Swolkat. These guys will help you out anyway they can. Ask questions post your stats and let them know your experience. I know your a vet with aas but these guys can help you even more.

Luckily I remembered my safemail password from 3 years ago. It took me awhile, but in the meantime I put in a proton request and opened a tutanota account.

Not sure on how either of those will work out. Maybe some of the guys up on their secure emails can add some knowledge on proton and tutanota....

Gmail all the way. Reason? I work at a tech Company. If feds want your emails, it's takes an extra 5 min to break the "secure" emails. Lol point being, feds or le will get what they want.

Well kind of, need a warrant need a lot of things. The guys capable or interested in this kind of access and capabilities don't really screw with joe blow on the street. Its actually not that easy for the Government to obtain this information legally to be used against you. Their is different tears of what the Government is willing to do or not do to obtain information.

I guess at my level I'm not exactly worried.. Hence the Gmail..

Yeah, Lol. Most LE get emails through another party or when you leave your Email open. Make sure that your logged out guys and if you don't have to save a email, erase it.

You really think you're sly with your encrypted email? Bro they do not make a difference. Just don't be dumb lol. Using your first and last or real reg info would not be a good idea but trust me. Gmail and all that is just as secure. I wouldn't bother with anything else unless you are distributing.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've processed transactions equaling thousands of vials through gmail. They are not looking for you. They are waiting on you to give them a reason to sniff around. Be smart and carefull and you will be fine.

Trust me "safe-mail" is going to come off much more suspicious than gmail wich millions of individuals use worldwide.

I've processed transactions equaling thousands of vials through gmail. They are not looking for you. They are waiting on you to give them a reason to sniff around. Be smart and carefull and you will be fine.

Trust me "safe-mail" is going to come off much more suspicious than gmail wich millions of individuals use worldwide.

Actually I don't think there really looking for anybody really. Most bust are more chance then active LE activity.

Gmail all the way. Reason? I work at a tech Company. If feds want your emails, it's takes an extra 5 min to break the "secure" emails. Lol point being, feds or le will get what they want.

you might be right. well i use a free secure site, i dont pay. i use safemail.But i have high doubts it makes much of a difference, if they really want snoop into your emails.

True, but it's one more hurdle to get through with secure mail, and any Joe Schmoe can hack gmail. It's not that hard. I'd never use gmail myself, and the other issue is most reputable sources that have been in the game very long won't respond to emails from gmail or any non secure email. I know I wouldn't.

Hey Rick this is my buddy and I referred him. Can you PM him a price list please? He is looking for a legit domestic shop to order from. He is currently on TRT and pretty much doing a blast then cruise type deal. Ive tried to get him to post stats but he seems to be nervous to post and really just wants to order from a legit source. Im trying to help him out to get him started on the site. If you could help him out it would be greatly appreciated. Ive pretty much done all I can to get him here so get involved Swolkat. These guys will help you out anyway they can. Ask questions post your stats and let them know your experience. I know your a vet with aas but these guys can help you even more.

Not a problem buddy. I'll get him one :)

I believe anyone who is a source needs the secure emails. It would cost to much money for the law to investigate the buyers. The law could care less for the buyers. I use gmail. I agree with ROBO

Ya but when the buyers use google or yahoo it leaves us sources open to viewing. Make sense? Secure on both ends much more safe

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom