napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second PCT results!

LeUmas

Im back again after a roughly 5 week second pct since i did not recover from my first one...

Quick back story: I've done 3 cycles consisting of test, dbol, eq and anadrol with 2 weeks hcg blast before pct with clomid, nolva, arimidex. How ever, last cycle was 16 weeks with test@500mg, eq@800mg and dbol 40mg first 4 and last 4 weeks. I also decided to try hcg throighout the cycle to prevent severe shutdown, and god damn did i regret that, haha!

I didnt recover properly, my natty test was @ 20nmol/l 4 weeks after pct, which is okey, but it kept dropping week by weeks and it stopoed at 10nmol/l at 8 weeks post pct. Another 8 weeks and i decided to do a second pct run. Im guessing that my estro was still high (since i was not using aromasin) aswell as being fucked up by 16 weeks of hcg... or what do you guys think? however, now one week after my second pct im at 33nmol/l (970ish ng/dl) and feel great!

Iknow that i still got serms in my system but i still think they are great numbers since im around 25 nmol/l before my first cycle! :)

Given that my levels stay good, when would it be "safe" to start my next cycle? Since my first pct, ive been off for 26 weeks. Running bloods again in 3 weeks when serms should be clear :)

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Also this second pct consited if clomid@50/50/25/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20. If you want more info, just let me know, i tried to shorten the text down as much as possible :)

You followed a very incomplete PCT you know. You didnt have ostarine nor gw in your pct.

Im back again after a roughly 5 week second pct since i did not recover from my first one...

Quick back story: I've done 3 cycles consisting of test, dbol, eq and anadrol with 2 weeks hcg blast before pct with clomid, nolva, arimidex. How ever, last cycle was 16 weeks with test@500mg, eq@800mg and dbol 40mg first 4 and last 4 weeks. I also decided to try hcg throighout the cycle to prevent severe shutdown, and god damn did i regret that, haha!

I didnt recover properly, my natty test was @ 20nmol/l 4 weeks after pct, which is okey, but it kept dropping week by weeks and it stopoed at 10nmol/l at 8 weeks post pct. Another 8 weeks and i decided to do a second pct run. Im guessing that my estro was still high (since i was not using aromasin) aswell as being fucked up by 16 weeks of hcg... or what do you guys think? however, now one week after my second pct im at 33nmol/l (970ish ng/dl) and feel great!

Iknow that i still got serms in my system but i still think they are great numbers since im around 25 nmol/l before my first cycle! :)

Given that my levels stay good, when would it be "safe" to start my next cycle? Since my first pct, ive been off for 26 weeks. Running bloods again in 3 weeks when serms should be clear :)

As long as your bloods are good in 3 weeks, you are safe to start. Just make sure your next pct is complete

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Du
As long as your bloods are good in 3 weeks, you are safe to start. Just make sure your next pct is complete

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
Yeah, it was before i came to this forum, Ive learn quite alot here :) so if im good in 3 weeks we're good to go?

i have a new video coming on why a 4 week pct is an arbitrary number and how its NOT enough to fully recover, as you can see... post up bloodwork in 3 weeks and we will go from there but i would let your body get more recovered before doing anything else...

i have a new video coming on why a 4 week pct is an arbitrary number and how its NOT enough to fully recover, as you can see... post up bloodwork in 3 weeks and we will go from there but i would let your body get more recovered before doing anything else...
Great to hear! Will be a must watch in that case :) I'll post again in 3 weeks and well see where i am! :) all i can say is that ivfeel ALOT better after this second pct!

Top Bottom