napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Scavanger contest

saiyan and mizz bizz are the winners. saiyan gets $200 and mizz bizz $150 in store credit, email me on the 28th and i'll get you some coupon codes, no purchase necessary but if you do decide to stack more on top you would have to purchase at least $100 worth because the min is set by the receivers.

That's awesome bro. Talk to you in a few days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saiyan and mizz bizz are the winners. saiyan gets $200 and mizz bizz $150 in store credit, email me on the 28th and i'll get you some coupon codes, no purchase necessary but if you do decide to stack more on top you would have to purchase at least $100 worth because the min is set by the receivers.
That is awesome. Thank you very very much!!!! You'll here from me on the 28th!! Thank you again!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I"m trying to do a small series of contests on each forum, a couple of different kinds to see which forums are most active in them. It's hard to do a contest on each forum each month so i'll just narrow it down to two and find other advertising techniques on the other forums who are less active in contests and promo's

I"m trying to do a small series of contests on each forum, a couple of different kinds to see which forums are most active in them. It's hard to do a contest on each forum each month so i'll just narrow it down to two and find other advertising techniques on the other forums who are less active in contests and promo's

I think it's an awesome idea. I hope we can get an increase in participation to make it worth your while. I for one will try to compete in all contests if y'all allow it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom