napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Scavanger contest

expdom

It's time for another picture contest, i will give you a list of things and you get a point for each one of these things you can fit in to a picture, the 2 winners will receive

first place $200 store credit
second place $150 store credit

1) something you built
2) something you broke
3) something ugly
4) something funny
5) something potentially painful
6) something you hate
7) something unique
8) something everyone has
9) something that tastes good
10) hot wife or girlfriend ( cause there always should be one)

you don't have to have them all just as many as you can find, in case of a tie we would vote on the winner or the runner up

rules
1) must be real and you must write expdom somewhere on something to authenticate
2) only 2 winners
3) contest lasts until tuesday night

so give it a shot

I could never get these in one pic personally but that's why it's a contest! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could never get these in one pic personally but that's why it's a contest! Lol!

they don't all have to be in a pic, each one is worth a point, the more you get the more points you get and that's how you win.

I don't have a hot wife or girlfriend but I do have a hot husband.....would he count lol

I don't have a hot wife or girlfriend but I do have a hot husband.....would he count lol

I guess it would have to, certainly can't discriminate, It's quite possible that we have neglected the homosexual anabolic user market anyway so knock yourself out, a picture of a dude may get us some new business. I've always wondered if I found some good test blockers and estrogen enhancers, would I be able to find the right forums to get in to the transsexual market. I'm sure it's under served and it could make me rich!!!

fbd9a1df78e34b405e486632e505f3cf.jpg

I'll play.
1) Built - Thor's toy box.
2) Don't have anything broke here. Just to the left is a chainsaw I royally fucked lol.
3) Ugly - that snowman.
4) Funny - he hates when I make him hold cookies on his nose. That expression he's giving kills me. Lol
5) Potentially Painful - try play fighting with Thor's mom.
6) Hate - dishes after meal prep day
7) Unique - don't really see anything
8) Everyone has - take your pick of what's there lol
9) Taste good - my breakfast on the floor in front of Thor. Eggs, salsa, toast
10) The fiancé is on break and got pissed I woke her up to take a picture. As you can see, she is not included lol.
That makes 7 by my count. The easiest one and she wouldn't even get out of bed. Lol

fbd9a1df78e34b405e486632e505f3cf.jpg

I'll play.
1) Built - Thor's toy box.
2) Don't have anything broke here. Just to the left is a chainsaw I royally fucked lol.
3) Ugly - that snowman.
4) Funny - he hates when I make him hold cookies on his nose. That expression he's giving kills me. Lol
5) Potentially Painful - try play fighting with Thor's mom.
6) Hate - dishes after meal prep day
7) Unique - don't really see anything
8) Everyone has - take your pick of what's there lol
9) Taste good - my breakfast on the floor in front of Thor. Eggs, salsa, toast
10) The fiancé is on break and got pissed I woke her up to take a picture. As you can see, she is not included lol.
That makes 7 by my count. The easiest one and she wouldn't even get out of bed. Lol

What a good boy. Nice picture.

What a good boy. Nice picture.

Thanks bro. He's really smart when he's paying attention to you. If he sees a plate, he won't go near it. Even if nobody is around. I'll take my plate and set it on the coffee table and walk away. He won't get closer than 5 feet. I'll make him an egg and set it down and tell him to get it. And he'll be like "dad, it's on a plate. I can't" lol.

I'll give it a shot. I'm not very tech savvy so hopefully all of this will show up on my pic I uploaded.

something you built: dip/pull up
something you broke: popsicle stick (taped under the exp dom paper on left hand side)
something ugly: rainbow colored teddy bear (sadly my daughters)
something potentially painful: dropping kettlebell on your foot (use your imagination lol)
something you hate: Elf on a Shelf (any parent with kids would agree with that!)
something unique: 2 dollar bill and/or 10 euro (taped on RH side of exp dom paper)
something everyone has: sneakers
something that tastes good: m+m's (on floor)

That's 8 total.

Attachments

• Jay's 10 things.jpg
    Jay's 10 things.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 38
Nice pic Saiyan. I love the dogs expression!

Lol thanks. He's a trip. I think you may beat me by a Popsicle stick! I guess I should have slid the chainsaw over and then slapped the lady in the ass and made her get in the picture.

Kinda lame but here's my entry!!!
1) something you built -- The big oak cabinet in the back (it's actually a shoe shelf but my kids use it for a tv stand and book shelf), built it in woods class in high school its very
large (4 ft wide by 4 ft high and Yes I built it had to omit some from the pic
2) something you broke-- My phone, shattered the screen yesterday, however replaced the screen but it still doesn't work
3) something ugly --- The laundry basket
4) something funny --nothing really too funny maybe the blue dog holding the Expdom note
5) something potentially painful--- The Needle
6) something you hate --- There's 2 in this picture, My phone, and the laundry basket as I HATE laundry
7) something unique--- The dog his name "Boudreaux"
8) something everyone has ---The phone!
9) something that tastes good-- Duh The natural Jif crunchy peanut butter!
10) hot wife or girlfriend ( cause there always should be one) Even though I am not in the picture I took it, and I am the Hot Girlfriend of BigB so that should count! lol

Attachments

• contest.jpg
    contest.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
saiyan and mizz bizz are the winners. saiyan gets $200 and mizz bizz $150 in store credit, email me on the 28th and i'll get you some coupon codes, no purchase necessary but if you do decide to stack more on top you would have to purchase at least $100 worth because the min is set by the receivers.

Top Bottom